codiene

Discussion in 'General' started by JaneInMyBrain, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Ok i was just wondering why people take codiene just to take it. I mean it works as an OK pain killer. But other than that it doesnt do SHIT at least not for me. I was wonderin if this was the same for everyone else. Well what i have is actually Tylenol 3 with codiene. Vikes dont do shit for me either tho.

Not to mention i took like 3 of those pills within about 12 hours and it made my nose start bleeding. It does that when i take painkilers. (and i didnt snort it either) Why does it do that?? Just because it thins your blood?

2. usuallyy people crush them into a power, smoke them with weed, or do a cold water extract those processes work better than just popping pills

as for the nose bleeding i dont know why. dosent hapen to me so i feel sorry for you

3. do the cold water extraction on the tynonol 3s.
    Youll have "free based codeine" or at least it will be smokeable.
    Put it ontop of your bowls, and puff puff.

It should help out the effects of pot.

4. stick to the ganj

5. You are going to have to take more than 3 to feel the euphoria

6. I didnt take the 3 for euporia i took it as a pain killer. I have an extraction i can use tho to get the codiene out. I suppose i could try it some time. About how many pills would i have to use to get high? Or to mix with weed?

7. Take 350mg of codeine