Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Codenames We Used When We Were Younger

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliKushSmoker, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Cereal, as in Weedies;)
    Hey man, got any cereal?
    just need a bowl (G)> few bowls(1/8th)> bag(1/4)> box(1/2)> case(zipper)

[​IMG]

2. My most pathetic moments came with my ex-gf who didnt know I smoked. At university she would call me when I was with my mates and want to talk on the phone for hours.

So they'd all be sat in my room getting ready to toke up and she'd call.....

"*yawn*hey babes, ah sorry I'm just going to sleep, was just about to drift off when you rang"

"your going to bed? it's 8 pm!"

"yer Im just really tired!"

I was tired a lot at uni :smoke:

3. we called our pieces "toothbrushes" and weed "toothpaste" lol

4. HAHA we were so stupid and called it popcorn. So when we were on xbox I said something like "dude we burnt that popcorn last night!" and my sister who is a year younger then me looks at me and says "So you smoked weed last night?" I remember I was so remarkably blown away by the fact she had figured that out but looking back on it we were dopes haha.

5. watch the movie "bong water" and you will know why.

6. Hey you wanna go break some ankles?

Seems pretty dumb now......:smoke:

7. We use to call it getting wasted so our parents didnt think we were going to smoke
    "hey man wanna get wasted?"

8. That is not a good code lol

9. ha thats pretty clever with the bowls

10. Me and my friends use still, because our friend can't have anything weed related texted to his phone: Records. Because You can LISTEN to records, (smoke) BUY some records (buy) Get a new record player (get a new peice) bring your own record player, does he have a record player.

it got detailed to the point where we use "Water Record Player (bong) Vaper Run Record player (vaporizer) etc etc.

11. we also made up different games depending on how we wanted to smoke. bongo drums= bong, blunt combat= blunt, transformers= vaporizer, and some other shit i was too high for to remember... XD

12. "yo, lets go smoke some dank ass bud"..... they never suspected a thing.

13. the force. "let's study the ways of the force" "is the force with u today? = do u have your bud with you? U get the point. Nerdy, but fun :)

14. Cake. We called it cake. "Let's get together and eat some cake, guys."

Shittiest code word ever.

... We still use it :D

15. Still use that code today with all my dealers
    U know patriot act n shit:eek:

There was a thread on here with one of our more techie blades explaining how he used to work for a company that handled the data mining of millions of cell phones, and how they had programs to "highlight" keywords.
    So in other words, if you're dumb enough to talk about/text shit blatantly on the phone - don't be surprised when the feds come knocking:(
    That cereal code saved my buddies ass. They knew it was code, they know what it meant, but they couldn't prove anything. He was just a nice guy who helped out hungry friends:D

16. haha are you serious? me and my friends used to say that when we needed to be on the DL about it 1 scoop was a gram,2 scoops was 2 grams and so on.

17. Same here, man. The funny thing is that we'd use the frisbee as a rolling tray and an ash tray. Then when we were done blazing, we cleaned off the frisbee and actually played. Good fuckin times.

18. "Hey you guys wanna smoke some weed???"
    "Hell yeah, light that shit up, you want a hit friend a's dad and or mom?"
    "Yes, now here is some good ass food because I'm a badass master chef and your friends dad."

I always chilled at my neighbors and they smoked to, so they were cool with it from the time we were around 16.

19. haha props on the transformers, thats pretty good

20. My friends and I called it software.

'Hey dude. I got some new software yesterday.'

'Nice. Good stuff?'

'Yea. You wanna come by later and download (smoke) it?'

'Totally! I'll bring my laptop (pipe).'

Obviously we were awesome :rolleyes: