Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Codenames We Used When We Were Younger

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliKushSmoker, Feb 10, 2011.

1. we used the code name "playing soccer" for smoking. i was hilarious tho b.c my one friend would use it in the most suspicious ways ever right in front of his parents. it would be the middle of the winter and 10pm and he would say something like yea were gonna go to sara's house but i wanna leave now so we can play soccer before.

2. cereal. hey man i could really use a bowl of cereal. It was funny because after "eating" a bowl of cereal we would just be hungrier hhaha.

3. I remember using bowling (in reference to the pipe) with my friends.
    "hey man, wanna go bowling?"
    "uhh yeah sure"

4. In high school me and my friends used to say chillin with mark. Thats a weird coincidence. We would also call smoking playing frisbee. "hey you wanna play frisbee?"

5. we called weed oscar growing up, cause oscar the grouch looks like a pile of it.:cool:

6. My old man and my next door neighbor used to talk about "Fixing the pipes" lol

7. One of my dealers back in the day used to work at Rally's and we would go through the drive through and order a 'rally burger special' and he would hook it up in the bag for me and I'd hand him the extra money along with it. It was the best hookup ever, because I'd get my munchy food while i was there too.

So my brother and I always would be around our friends/family and we'd be like.... "wanna go to rally's?" AKA. wanna go smoke in the backyard?

Or, when talking about what pot to get.... Should we get the triple rallyburger? (dank) or the single rally burger with poppyseeds? (mids with seeds lol)

8. haha ya videogames work perfect, we were just more specific and said halo instead of videogames but same idea none the less

9. where FURLL AT?

10. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in like 7th grade when i had just started smoking, we called cigs "cards", and weed "supacards" lol. good times...good times:smoke:

11. 7th grade..... for real?

thats so fucked

12. haha awesome thread man +rep
    back when i used to live in dubai me and my friends used to call it "bright" like hey man is it bright out today? ( because bright in german means high and i explained that to my friends and we all loved that code word) and with another friend who could hook me up we were just using ps3 games as code words or sometimes we used the tv show the sopranos and entourage ( its dfficult to explain why but it was funny as fuck at the time)
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. In 10th grade, we would say " You guys wanna roll outta here" or "We're about to roll, dude you coming?

Because Roll Out was on the radio every other song lol.

14. #34 bentripin, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    One of my favorites was G.B.S., this was an acronym for the term the police used on the paperwork when they busted us.. "Green Botanical Substance", we figured if we used there own lame terminology nobody would be the wiser. :smoke:

Anyone who overheard the term assumed we were referring to some obscure local band, because thats how we referenced it.. "Lets meet-up and hangout, you happen to know where GBS is playing tonight?"

15. When I was younger and smoking with my best friend, we didn't need words cause just a look would be enough for us to know what we wanted to do. I had a lot of friends call it trees, but I always thought that was a weird thing to call it, since everyone knows what that means.

16. how is that so fucked up? well the cigs are fucked up, but the herb ain't hurtin nobody brah brah.:smoke:

17. You bringing the pizza?

Deluxe or cheese?

Referring to dank or mids...

18. "Hey mom, just playing videogames at _'s house"

Everyone's used that excuse before amirite?

Haha, I actually don't really have a codename, I'd just be secretive and quiet when I talked about it.

19. Yes we play videogames a lot. I beat the game on my first try! :smoke:

20. When I was about the same age, my friend had a tube we named "Madden" for the same reason. Worked well.

I used to blaze with a coworker at a job I had in highschool..it was a chill place. He'd come up to me and say "Hey man let's go clean the dumpsters", hand me a broom, and he'd take the dust bin as we went out back to smoke in the enclosed area where the dumpsters were.

Good times.