Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

codename: herbal "crack"

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fuzzySKUNK, May 7, 2010.

1. Over the past few days i've aquired around a gram of golden color keif from medium to high grade buds. Never having had tried hash i decided to try to make some spur of the moment, so i tossed my collection into a appropriate sized piece of tin foil, flattened it, folded it tight, and went over it a couple times with my lighter and later throwing it in the freezer for 15min.
    What came out was not quite what i was expecting, a thin sheet of a hard golden-brown rock. Can someone explain what the hell i made and if the whole process was even worth it? thanks

(i plan on toking within the next hour so ill let you know how it tokes)

2. Very intense soothing smoke. after 4 rips from my RooR, i couldn't be more gone

3. WTF. u just randomly pressed kief? sounds like u made some hash, buddy. lol :) idk if I've ever heard people put it in the freezer before but sounds cool. heheh.