Codeine

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerJ, Jun 25, 2006.

1. How much codeiene should you take to feel the full enjoyable effects? We're talking 30mb pills? And how should they be taken injested or by nose?

2. Hmm, what exactly is it, and 30mg pills? I've never seen any codiene based product that was less than 350mg's (3.5 mg of actual codiene). The first time I did codiene I took 3x7.5mg codiene, and I didn't even get close to throwing up, but felt it real strong. I've taken 2 500mg percocets in school and got hella fucked up. If you don't have much though, go ahead and snort it, a tiny bit goes such a long way with codiene when you snort it.

3. well on the bottle it says 300-30mg
    And i have alot so should i snort or injest how many

4. I'm not sure if this is right but I think 30mg of codeine is comparative to 5mg of Hydrocodone. Take two and smoke and see how you feel. If you don't feel too much pop another and keep smoking. Don't snort them.

5. yea dont snort em. you said 300-30. that means 300 mg of acetaminophen and 30 mg codeine, and i heard snorting acetaminophen is rough snorting, and might be bad for you.

6. Well alright then how many should i take?

7. Like lexus said, start with 2, and if you dont feel much within like 30-60 minutes take a third.

Edit: I was searchin on erowid they dont say an exact doesage, but most of the trip reports indicate between 90-150 mgs, so i'd say take 3 i guess.

8. alright thanks guys
    I dont have any bud my guy is at work so that sucks ill just have to live with codeine for now

9. Well you'll have plenty of fun with the codiene.

10. yeah, i fuck with codeine a lot. first time i did it, i had 7.5mg percocets. i did like 3 pills and then snorted a pill and smoked some crushed codeine on my bud, and i could hardly walk, so start w/ like 2 and work your way up.

11. I actually have a question about codeine myself..

some of the reports i read on erowid said they crushed the pills and then swallowed them... does that make it absorb faster or something?

12. Dude Percocets are not codeine. Their oxycodone. A MUCH stronger and much more addictive semi-synthetic opiate. Big difference.

13. It hastens the time between ingestion and arrival of effects. If you simply take the pill you have to wait for the coating to dissolve then the pill itself has to dissolve then that shit just sits there for a while until it gets sloshed up a bit. Then it has to start entering the intestines where its rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. If you just crush that shit up and swallow it you skip a good portion of all that. Though I'd say addicts would be exhibiting that sword of behavior.