codeine laced bud

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by abilities, Jan 18, 2009.

1. no, this isn't another "omg i think my weed was laced i got so high!". i had some 30 mg codeine pills, and me and my friends decided to lace our bud with it. we only had two bowls, a half pill going into each bowl. it gave me kind of a heavy/sleepy high at first, but then it eased into a more uplifting high. guess i'm just wondering if anybody else has done this?

2. I know it sounds bad but I used to do that when I got low on bud. I would lace it so a little bit of weed would feel stronger

3. why didn't you just eat the codeine?:rolleyes: i know codeine is weak as FUCK, but you'd get more out of eating it than you would smoking it...jeez

4. My question as well.

5. i already had popped a whole bottle of 'em (over time) and only had one pill left, figured may as well put it all over my bud. and it deffinitley had an effect man, maybe even more than when i popped five of the pills.

6. I love doing that. The first time was on a blunt, I was wondering what my friend was doing and he just looked at me and yelled "BO". we smoked it and got a really strong body high and serious couch lock. then when we tried it with the bud laced in it, we let it set over night and then packed the bowl. Almost the same as with the blunt but the bowl lasted for about an hour and a half with 3-4 heads on it ina constant rotation. and a couple of other fun things with a bo blunt is that around the cherry it starts to harden into a kind of candy. And if you have some left over bud after rolling, you can roll the bo blunt in it and it becomes a cactus blunt!

7. Sorry bro you cant smoke pills...with success
    Common sense should tell you this, also it should tell you that swallowing the pill would be most effective

8. why are you on this thread, its about weed, not pills

9. I wonder if tylenol is good to smoke? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

10. wtf is that dood talking about, a cactus blunt? :confused:

11. Codeine is a smokable compound, it vaporises at a reasonable temperature but can take quite a lot of heat without burning. Although smoking them is still stupid because you are also smoking filler, might as well buy some Promethazine over the counter and munch a few together then smoke the weed, much better idea it will get you more fucked.

12. you're trippin; go back to apprentice tokers:rolleyes:

13. man i wanna try that.

14. can't really get ahold of promethazine w/ codeine around here, this aint the south :p though i have smoked a blunt dipped in it. that shit fucked me uppp. going to be getting a bottle of hydrocodone pretty soon, gonna dip a blunt in that shit, should be great :smoke:

15. Hell yes! I'm about to crush up 3 of them and put them on my bowl. I cant wait guys!!

16. i was planning on doing this tonight but then i realized id be smoking tylenol

17. Wow. So, if someone had given you a cyanide pill and said "YO, smoke this!"
    You would be dead right now.

I wish people would do more research.

18. well balls I remember when a kid I knew busted his spleen and they gave him a whole bottle of liquid codeine and we dipped many a blunt in that shit and got leaned the fuck out, it was awesome but i've never done it with pills.

19. ...Smoking opiates just burns them, that's why you vaporize when smoking opium or heroin.

So you basically wasted most of that, you could have snorted or poped em and felt pretty nice.

TO those saying codeine is weak on the first page, stfu... it's just that if you take enough to get properly fucked up you will wanna die.... trust me.

But take a couple and smoke a couple bowls, an you'll feel niiiiice...