Codeine laced Blunt?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ~Blue Skys~, Jul 8, 2009.

1. mellowfellows got it right, most of you are uneducated on Codeine

but you know what, go ahead and dip the blunt. Maybe youll get a strong placebo like everyone else who gets "high"from it :rolleyes:

2. hahaha
    kids are so gangster these days
    nigas smokin codiene and shit
    ha

i got a bottle of promethazine.. can i smoke it??
    i usually just sip it

3. smoking liquid codeine would change the composiotion of it so i'm not sure if it will be as effective as swallowing, correct me if i am wrong though.

4. #24 mellowfellow420, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
    ya i wasn't trying to hate on yall...i mean some people just don't know alot about opiates..this is grasscity not poppies or opiophile or watever...i don't know much bout growing monster ass weed bushes like some people on here..its not a big deal

"this is a whole bunch of bs. smoke one the way we "uneducated" people told you how to do it and let us know how you feel haha. " - killa.clan

What did i say that was "bs"..i mean your still gonna get high if your smoking a blunt but your hardly going to feel the codiene...most likely just a placebo from smoking dryed food coloring dyes, loads of harsh as carmelized sugar, that sort of deal..i am not trying to start shit or get in a huge debate over the internet but i mean point out what i said wrong..(of course you probly have undesputible knowledge that a friend told so i might aswell quit while iam ahead, same people breaking up xanax bars in their joints)..but really i am not trying to hate..if you like smoking syrup blunts to each their own man but do tell me what part of what i said is "BS"

codeine is a prodrug so it not really even active on its own. it must be digested through your instinal tract but mostly your liver where special enzymes convert it to morphine which IS active and which gives you that warm fuzzy feeling :p ...

edit: and haha i know all about how feels cuz i've fucked with shit that makes codeine look like wine coolers...which it kinda is.. "codeine-the wine cooler of the opiate world..." -mellowfellow42:smoking:

5. rofl, totally

let's lace the blunt with black!!!!!

6. ive done this like 3 times. each time i dipped the swisher shell in it. then rolled the blunt while it was damp. if it doesnt stick cuz its too wet hold the ends together and blow. ligh. inhale repeat. and in a bit your gonna be stuck on slow:)

7. All I'm saying is the times I've put codeine on my blunts, I've been straight fucked up. So if it is a placebo and I'm only actually getting very trace amounts of the codeine, I'll take it. 3-4 hours of being nearly stuck in place will work for me, placebo or not. Why not give it a try and tell us how it worked out for you. I'm fairly sure you'll like the result.

8. i have...i shared it with friends and don't really remember getting super fucked up or anything..

i've tried the syrup a handful of times and i never really got super fucked up...kinda weird iam not sure what all the rap hype is about...i had like an couple oz of prometh vc codiene and the hydrocodone syrup several times which i like more but still wasn't too great..

i mean maybe theres something to it but..drink the same amount and smoke the same amount of weed and tell me your not more fucked up... ya know..

9. Honestly, fuck that cough syrup bullshit. I'll just stick with my pills.

Obviously the shit can't taste all that terrific and I'm kind of agreeing with the people who said it would be pointless. Maybe you can smoke it, but I'd rather just down that shit and be done with it.

Either way the shit always comes up later.:D

10. Not if you got the right shit n lay on your back when you feel sick.

11. Make some purple sprite! I mixed some purple sprite with about 2 J's and ive never been so high.

But, opiates will degrade at very low temperatures. That's why you have to do a COLD water extraction with pills.

12. ^ya it was a syrup so no need for extractions..and no it doesn't really degrade at low temperature, in fact is highly soluble in a ice cold water thus the need to do a COLD WATER extraction if in fact you do have the codeine+tylenol pills...

13. I've never done it with just straight codeine syrup. We usually use promethazine. I notice a small difference, but we mostly do it to make our blunts burn longer. It barely uses any syrup anyway.

mellowfellow420 - In your first post in this thread you implied that you get no effect from smoking pills. I know that you do, at least I did when I was smoking percocet laced blunts. It fucked me up. Bad. I'm not an inexperienced drug user either. There's no way it was a placebo. I've done a lot of drugs, and believe me, I know when I'm fucked up. And I know the difference between being really stoned and being stoned and on another drug.

14. lol ill dip somethin in you. :D

mix it with sprite and drink it and smoke.

15. #35 KrazySmokerHome, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
    this

/win

simple pharmacology, I don't know what people don't get

16. Done this 1,000 times. Just use an eyedropper.

Dipping it ends horribly.

17. Dont dip da blunt wrap, man. It will get too wet... and dry out beyond the point of remoistening (unless you wanna lick up that codeine before you chief). If you dip and let dry, you are likely to crack your blunt, unless, you are very very very careful.

18. This thread is more fail then the war on drugs.

Dipping your blunt in codeine is retarded. Just drink it and then smoke your blunt. No need to smoke all the sugars and dyes as well as destroying the codeine.

19. Still fucks you up.

20. I didnt try it, because i was dry and had like 5 teaspoons of codeine probally more idk. So i just drank it and didnt smoke. I felt fuckin good tho. I cant wait till i get more codeine and smoke, must be a great feeling =]