Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Codeine blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thetave, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Okay so my brother does this sometimes, you take some promethazine codeine and spread it over the blunt, he says it gets you lifted? has anybody tried this before if so tell me what you thought of it?

2. As I recall, codeine is an opiate. So, it's generally best to veer away from them. But, I suppose you could do it. It's going to be very harsh on your lungs though. Even if you have it in a pure hcl form. Pills have fillers and binders, so your going to be smoking a lot more than just just codeine. Just stick to some good weed. You'll be a lot safer.

3. If you can find the right codeine used to make lean in a pill then sure. promethazine really doesn't do anything except enhance the lean high. But i guess you could do it, idk if burning and inhaling it would work though. better just to make some lean n smoke a blunt.

4. i meant spreading the prometh codeine cough syrup on the blunt?!

5. Pshh fuck that man that's a waste of syrup.. If i was you i'd get some sprite, put a little syrup, crush a promethazine, and drop a jolly rancher in it. sip on that with your blunt.

6. :yummy:

7. Aha just don't take in too much syrup, i ended up way to messed up the first time i did it and i threw up.

8. i used to do that shit all the fuckin time.... drink lean, put it on my weed, put it on my blunt, both at same time... i would get so fucked up, but i dont really fuck with it that much anymore

9. I've never tried it, but I've known a lot of people that've dipped their blunts in codeine. They say it gets you fucked up, but I dunno. There's gotta be somethin to it if so many people have tried it...

10. The only type of syrup thats worth dipping a blunt in is Tussionex, because it is so thick and also tastes really good. I've done it a bunch of times, you can't really tell a difference in the high but the blunt will burn a lot slower. I wouldnt dip a blunt in codiene/promethazine, it wont be worth it.

11. i've done it. we used prescription strength robitussin, brushed the wrap with it then let it dry before rolling it. i was extremely high from it, i ended up passing out like 45min after we smoked.

12. Smoking robitussin will not add to your high. DXM reacts at high temperatures to form toxic compounds.

13. put that shit on a dutchy, watch your 15-20 minute blunt last 40 minutes. And it makes it smoother so you can take big rips.

14. Your brothers a dumbass.
    A miniscule amount of research tells us this is highly improbable.

Smoke your weed. Drink your syrup. Don't mix them.

15. I do it. But im already fucked up from sippin so I don't know if it makes a difference or not.. Just sip the syrup smoke the weed.

16. If you haven't done it then you don't know, I have and I'm telling you its awesome you can even take bigger hits because the prescription syrup makes the smoke almost have like a soothing feeling. plus your blunt last alot longer.

17. He's stating that the syrup will not get you throwed like it will if you drink it, nothing about how it burns.

18. wow any one who considers this is a flat out loser. this website is for smoking canibis not lacing drugs with gods creation. i hope the mods delete this.

19. Imaginary

20. You can either drizzle some syrup on the broken up bud before you roll it or brush the inner wrap in syrup and once it's dried roll it. Either way you get fruckkeeeddd