Code name Marijuana.....Suggestions please

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by qosmioman, May 28, 2010.

1. I do like the fllowing:
    'Duck Butter' i heard this was what Jacko used to call his man fat. Pretty wrong if you ask me but again a bit of a inside joke

Peace

2. trashcan, which is weird cuz we only call the bombest shit that
    most times tho we just call it what it is weed or chronic

3. booboo - that ehh bud.
    bangbang - ...bangin shit lol.

4. i use the term fireworks with a friend.

"hey bro, know where i could get some fireworks? i tried Dale, but he is assed out"

5. jazz and coral

6. My friends and I call it werk. My wife calls it Avon. I think that's pure genius. She would call up her dealer and ask if she had any Avon to sell her. LOL

7. My friends and I have a nickname that's slowly being used more and more by us.

"Coolness in our vertebrae" - basically a quote from History of The World Part 1 - the Roman soldier was superstoned and said that line and we all just lost it. Sometimes we'll shorten it to some "cool in our vertebrae". You would not believe the weird looks we get haha.

8. The Devils Lettuce

9. Mac

Short for Bernie Mac.

Instead of "You trying to burn?"
    it's "you trying to mac?"

10. some of my old past time code names are Shavorski, Eddy Merchy( luckily havent been hanging with him for a while), the newest one is PIzza. Just cause theres 8 slices in a pie. so a slice = an 8th half a pie= a half oz and a full pie= full oz Known as the pizza man around my parts lol

11. chron, trees, endo, cheeba, ehh.. nothing too original

12. Just call it smoke. Its simple, and vague.

13. #34 overgrowray, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    oh fuck that is genius.

i haven't used any code names for a while. i've called it all sorts of stupid stuff though. i call it 'smoke' pretty often as well. mmmm, gotta think...

video games (if ya call me and i say i'm playing video games it means i have bud, if i'm saying i'm watching tv i'm dry)

greenery

smokeables

burnables (sometimes i call shrooms and whatnot tripables)

marijuanapot smoke (i say it real fast. not really a code what so ever though)

edit: oh yea, and my dad calls his pipe, 'potholder', or 'burner'

14. My friends brother used to like mumble a lot and make weird noises... And one time he reached out for someone to pass him the pipe and said "soint" so since then we have called bud soint or sointas. Ha ha

15. Do you use ehh as a code name for jazz? If so thats strange but rather good.

Loving the 'pot holder' if only i was able to share some exotic jazz tobacco with my old man that'd be the day we meet on the same level!

Soint just says it all! Must have been good jazz to reach the point where words no longer made sense!

16. I actually call it "Crow" between my friends and bros... I actually have no idea why? Just kinda one of those things lol :cool:

17. 'Doobiz jazz donda funk' say it phonetically, need i say anymore!

18. When I first started smoking we called it super smash bros because we kept it in my friends SSBB case.

Then it developed to fireworks, though one time we were going to play poker and one of my friends called me asking me if I had any fireworks and I completley forgot that was the code word so I was like, "No? Why would I have fireworks on me?" Then later that night I realized and was like, "You shoulda asked me for marijuana, I got plenty of that!"

Now, I have no idea how it started, but we call it "cat," as in, "Wanna go play with my cat?" "I'm gonna go to the pound and adopt some cats today, wish to join?" etc.

19. thanks. the first day he said it to me, we where chillin in the kitchen, and he held his hand out with a potholder and the bowl sitting on top. then pointed with his other hand at it and asked "need a pot holder?" it made me lol.

jazz tobacco has helped my father and i connect on a closer level.