Cod4 mw2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by the_constable, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Hey guys im playing on COD4 MW2 and I'm just looking for anyone to play with, add me, RooR

2. haha is your gamertag really RooR?

3. I'm already burned out of MW2...

4. Yeah I am too..

waitin' for map pack.

Half the maps they initially offered are badly designed/blow in general. Why couldn't they all be as great as Highrise?

5. im guessing they have dedicated servers for Xbox?

i dont know much about anything other than pc's

6. No, they removed dedicated servers completely. Everything is peer-to-peer; the 'best' connection hosts a game, and everyone else is along for the ride.

It's like that on all the platforms actually. I could understanding their reasoning, but not allowing dedicated servers is essentially dicking over the player.

7. The PC version is ruined for the game considering mods/dedicated servers are gone.

Not to add on the 360, everyone camps and the gameplay isn't at all team oriented. Nice GT though, but there is a gaming section on GC where you'll find a ton of threads like this. You'll get better responses there.

8. Yep. :)

9. mmk, mines greekvamp93, its my lil brothers account but im on alot.

10. eh im kinda over mw2. Its so hard to find a good online tactical shooter where people actually work as a team. I wish they had an age limit on games or something so little kids couldnt ruin games doing stupid shit.

I really hope MAG gives me my tactical shooter fix especially given the fact tat its 256 people in a game at once. One day someone will make a legit tactical shooter similar to cod where people actually complete objectives, realistic damage and guns, ect.

I think im just sick of putting 10 bullets in a guy on regular play and having his health boost + last stand kill me because i decided to not use stopping power. Its so frustrating too when my .50cal sniper bullet to the chest doesnt put someone on the ground yet in real life i watched a show about a guy who killed 3 guys with 1 bullet from a mile away through a cinderblock wall..

fuck sorry, i had a bad night playing COD, needed to rant