Coconut water

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Montec, Sep 16, 2013.

1. So iv been drinking more coconut water but Im not sure who makes the best brand. So I'm turning to you GC what do you guys like?

2. I've only tried it once and it was goood... It was a bit pricey ... But yeah really good stuff.

Don't remember the brand though...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It's very good but yeah bit pricy, very good for you tho

4. find a coconut tree , broski. 

5. Parrot

you can get them at asian supermarkets
    shit's fuckin bomb

6. nice ill look out for that one, i have vita coco now and its falling flat for me

7. i almost bought that one

8. c20 best brand hands down.

9. Hands down! i guess i have to go out and find it, i see it got really good reviews

10. Mine was out of a can I had it after Jiu Jitsu and wow I felt completely refreshed!

11. What was the brand?

12. c2o(though it would taste better/be healthier if they didn't store them in cans) for regular, and vita for flavoured ones(though a few taste vile). 

13. Coco Cafe sounds amazing but they don't ship to Canada yet (grrr!) Grace is delicious especially with pulp but it's loaded with sugar. C2O doesn't have much added sugar (if any at all, I'm not sure) but I drink Blue Monkey. Hope that helpsssssssss.

14. I can vouch for the fact that Zico is kind of miserable. Just my opinion of course, but I'd go Vita Coco or O.N.E all day.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I like the Central Market brand. Not sure if you have one of those by you. And then there's this naked brand too. They all taste the same to me as long as they are 100% coco water, no fillers etc... I buy for the cheap price.

16. I do not have one of those I wish that I could try it

17. 1380496344930.jpg

Where's the rum...

It tastes perfect right out of the coconut, especially after a long day in the sun, just pop one open with a machete.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. It doesn't get better than that coconut water. Damn I want some

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #19 BOXcarRACER, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
    Thank you sir. Now I know what I'll be doing this evening.

I drink coconut water up all summer long when I'm working outside in the red summer sun

20. #20 High-Function, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
    C2O is the best I've had. It's made from a different type of coconut.