Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coconut Water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, May 5, 2012.

1. Weird how trendy this stuff has become. I don't think it taste very good but when you imagine yourself drinking from a coconut, sort of chill.

2. When I lived in England, at some of the fairs they would have coconuts there that they would drill into so you could drink the coconut water, and then crack open so you could eat the flesh.

I thought it was quite tasty :)

3. Way more commercial now. Have you heard of Naked Juice? They started a line.

I'm actually drinking the Zico brand right now.

4. They were giving out stuff they claimed was coconut milk at my campus for free the other day, but when I tried it all I tasted was a bunch of added sugars and juices. The carton said coconut milk, but it was processed shit. Real coconut milk tastes alright though :)

5. I guess if I had to describe it. It taste like what I would think rain water would taste like.

6. Some asian markets still have these in the refridgerated section. If its fresh theyre still awesome :hello:

7. I bought a thing of this a year or so back at walmart. I opened it up when I got outside and it was the most disgusting thing I have tasted. I'm not sure if it was the fact that it was not refrigerated or the texture of it, either way it defintely wasn't worth near $3 IMO.

8. [quote name='"Enjoying It"']I bought a thing of this a year or so back at walmart. I opened it up when I got outside and it was the most disgusting thing I have tasted. I'm not sure if it was the fact that it was not refrigerated or the texture of it, either way it defintely wasn't worth near $3 IMO.[/quote]

You did the wrong thing by going to Walmart and there are about 10-15 different brands of Cocunut Water at Whole Food Market. You have to try all brands to find the one you like best. Taste Nirvana is my brand of Coconut Water.

9. It's good stuff when it's really cold. It quenches the thirst better than straight water. But it did take me awhile to get with the flavor. And yes, some are better than others. The ones I get are Zico.

10. Vita Coco off Amazon is where it's at if you want pure coconut water.

I avoid Zico because it's owned by Coke.

11. i had pure coconut water shit is gross bro.
    its like drinking cold piss.

12. Just had O.N.E (the brand) a min. ago. Prob the best tasting so far. Zico is good, too.

13. ive had it out of a coconut and i dint reall like it ..

but i tried some of that stuff from a carton and i really didnt like it

14. I love coconut water man and it has so much health benefits as well.
    You have to drink the natural water from the coconut though not that artificial shit that tastes disgusting. I'm from Brazil and we drink A LOT of coconut water here. :)

15. tudo bem?

16. tudo bem e voce? lol

17. It is a bit of an acquired taste. Well, it's best fresh off a tree like I would machete my way into a coconut in Trinidad. Then scoop out the soft jelly (NOT the dried out hairy brown old ones with hard, tasteless flesh) It is very very good for you but turned int is fad and as aforementioned, heavily processed. Asian and Afro-Asian supermarkets are the best place to get good stuff in a carton or an actual green coconut.

18. Legal! Valeu!

19. I love fresh coconuts there amazing...... I wish there as many really fresh ones here as in D.R...

20. #20 Crates, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    Lmao

I like the taste of it a lot. I haven't met anybody who feels the same. I know its big in yoga studios in Cali.

The kind I've been getting lately is called Vito Coco. It's good, but its expensive. 
    The only problem with prepackaged coconut water is the fact its concentrated. 

I don't get Zico anymore because its owned by Coke and tbh I don't like it.

When I was in Florida I cracked open a coconut and drank the water/ate the inside. Wasn't too bad. Made my body feel really good and revitalized.