Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coconut oil Infused cannabis with vatimin D

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Oleg92, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Hello guys and girl. I am here to present you a wonderful idea but also need some of your assistance.
    I wanna make coconut oil cannabis vatimin d capsules. Here is how I am planning on achievin that today!

Coconut oil
    3g of dank
    Coffee filter
    Vegtable caps (the biggest)
    Vatimin d drops

Decarb. The grinded medicine
    Double boil it in coconut oil stirring occasinally for about 4 hours
    Fill as much cannacoconut as possible to make a stable ratio with small amount of coconut oil due to small amount of herb
    And 5 drops of vitamin d in each cap (5000ui)

Here is what I need help with. This is not exactly to get high with but a self treatment for thyroid issues and other stuff I have going on. I'm looking for a buzz and not a high. I'm a daily smoker. I was thinking about making 12 caps. With each having .25 in it. Is it too much? I don't wanna be fucked up at work a buzz is okay tho