Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coconut M&M's Brownie

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Veeners5, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Extremely heavy brownies that are well worth the cooking time.

6oz semi-sweet chocolate
    1/2 cup cannabutter
    3/4 cup granulated sugar
    2 large eggs
    1 Tblspn vegetable oil
    1 tspn vanilla
    1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
    3 Tblspn unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 tspn baking powder
    1/2 tspn salt
    1 1/2 cups M&M's minis, or 1 cup regular M&M's, divided in half
    Coconut topping (recipe follows)

Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease 8X8X2 inch baking pan; set aside. In a small saucepan combine chocolate, butter and sugar over low heat; stir constantly until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat; let cool slightly. In large bowl beat eggs, oil and vanilla; stir in chocolate mixture until well blended. In medium bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt; add to chocolate mixture. Stir in 1 cup of M&M minis or 1/2 cup of M&M regulars. Spread batter into greased pan and bake 35-40 minutes, I use the toothpick method to double check at about 30 minutes (overcooked brownies are no good). Remove from oven and cool completely. Prepare coconut topping and then spread over top of cooled brownies. Sprinkle with remaining M&M's.

Coconut Topping:

1/2 cup cannabutter
    1/3 cup packed brown sugar
    1/3 cup light corn syrup
    1 cup sweetened shredded coconut toasted (Spread coconut evenly in baking pan and bake at 350F until golden brown (7-8 minutes).
    3/4 cup nuts (optional)
    1 tspn vanilla

In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat; add brown sugar and corn syrup and increase heat to medium, stirring constantly until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and mix in the toasted coconut, nuts and vanilla.

Very time consuming and makes for a lot of dishes but these things are absolutely awesome. Gook luck :D

2. wow, did you create this recipe yourself? it's awesome.
    regardless if you did or not, it sounds delicious, and quite potent :smoking:

3. No, I wish I had. Its just a really good recipe with or without the canna-butter and I thought if people try it they will enjoy it.

4. So thats a full cup of cannabutter if you make the topping, mmmmm... looks delish:smoking:

5. bump for newcomers

6. *Bump* because I just made some and remembered how friggen tasty they are :yummy: (no cannabutter this time :().

7. Bump... I just ate some of my own Brownies, and now I wish I had this recipe...

8. I'll probably just make these with out weed. :) just get baked before and grub out! thanks :D veeners

9. Have fun Killa :D, those bitches are THICK :smoking:

10. What's up Veeners5

I really want to try this recipe. Can you tell me how to make the butter?

11. Honestly dude, you would have better luck finding your own as I have not had the chance to make any yet :(, just chopped my plants a ll bit ago. I would suggest the edibles section in Smoking and Usage. I have only made them w/o the cannabutter but GL to ya man. Update with a taste report if ya make some ;)

12. #12 Allgood32, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    I gotcha bro-(Cannabis Butter / CannaButter Recipes). I plan on using this recipe in the future. I am about to start my first grow after the first of the year. I always wanted to make some edibles but didn't want to blow an ounce of that good stuff. Looking at all those ScrOG grows on that thread I feel confident that my set-up will yield 6oz or more. How long does the effect last?

Will let you know when I find out how to make canna-oil.

13. next time i make a batch of CB i will be doing this along with my personal recipe for some dank ass chewy gooey sugar cookies. will post that later though...

14. damn sounds soo good! gotta try this tomorrow with the cannabutter im making!

15. YEah man, I love sugar cookies, Ill be watchin for that post :D;)

16. Thanks for the Recipe Veeners :hello: :D