Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coconut bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokeyMcGanja, Mar 21, 2010.

1. I just felt like trying something new and now I'm making a bong out of an empty coconut shell. It already has a toke hole and a choke. just have to make another hole insert my bong bowl and fill it with water :D

I'll upload a pic when I'm done :bongin:

Peace

2. cool :) pics???

3. With our love of the coconut...I gotta see this. Looking forward to the pic. :hello:

4. Next time, use the coconut milk instead of water. Infact, use it this time if you havent already emptied it :hello:

5. So it leaked. Gonna reglue it tomorrow with hot glue when its dry. Also thought of using a hose instead of an inhale hole.

Using the coconut milk is a good idea :D I'll get a fresh coconut the next time i'll think of it

6. awesome. im makin one as well, i might have it finished by this weekend

you have any pics?

7. Coconut milk will be nasty. Get a younger coconut with water instead of milk.