Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cocoa buffs or the best out there?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cronickid, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Well when I started blazing the herb..:smoking:..it was around may just when summer was starting, and the first weed I ever had I stole from my uncle. Now he's like 3/4 black but I will try not to stereotype. He was living with one white guy and one 100% black dude. So I stole his weed, which was kind of messed up..but oh well no biggy it wasn't a lot.
    So I smoked it, first time getting high and stuff. And it was just great. But the thing was, the high would last about 20-25 hours. Like literally. I'd smoke about 4pm after school one day, and the high would wear off around 12:30-2pm the NEXT day. almost 24 hours later. And the ONLY conclusion I could really come to is that it was laced with coke. But i'm not positive. Any help here?

2. it was ur first time. u dont know what it really feels like. you probly thought u were high for 24 hours. highs usually only last like 2-3 hours.

oh and ur shit isnt laced, everyone on this forum will be able to tell you that.

3. Well that's the thing I was thinking when looking back on the event.
    But I had a friend with me who had been smoking for about 1/2 a year at the time, and he had the "20 hour" effect as well. And after awhile I did know what it was like, I took about a dub. so it was a decent amount.

4. migth of been "wet" man. u best be watchin urself. just take hit of the fine cheeb. stay clean

5. Wet?
    Word..

6. that happened to me before when I first started smoking, its just kind of an afterbuzz that lasts a long time but its not the same as being baked.

7. Alright it's startin to make a bit more sense to me now.
    Thanks guys.
    :) :smoking:

8. Yea some people can't recognize the burnout so they associate it as still being slightly high. I wouldnt call it a bad thing.

9. yeah man it wasnt laced for sure, its just an after effect ofthe THC still being in your bloodstream. ive been burning for years and as soon as i go a good week or two without smoking (believe it or not it happens:() i usualy sleep and wake up the next day a little extra drowezy.:bongin:

10. This is how misinformation gets spread.

11. well dude, its the explanation i received when i started... if you know the answer, feel free to correct me.

12. I'm referring to the OP, and how good weed is assumed to be laced by the inexperienced.

13. lol my bad bro. but yeah.
    its always a first assumption.
    just know who you grab from or grow your own junk.

14. Thank you for the inputs.