Coco to soil transplant - Indoors to Out!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JamSauce, May 10, 2017.

1. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I have a plant that has been vegging in coco for quite a while now. I plan on putting it outdoors come Memorial Day weekend and letting her get extra big for the summer.

Anyways I was hoping there may be someone with experience in this department, thanks Jamsauce.

Oh here's a picture of the Pineapple Kush.

[​IMG]

2. Crazy canopy !!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

3. Thank you. I have been training for a while now. I also have a pineapple that this clone came from in flower day 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I had to do a coco to soil transplant when they were pretty big.. Very messy and have to be super careful. Please tell me you're transplanting out of a fabric pot...

Re-Start Grow #1

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes of course, Into a large regular pot!

6. Messy how? Interested in how it worked out after the transplant.

7. Youre just going to have to try n find out.... Im sure it will be ok if you give it some love after transplant.

IMG_20170510_063158.jpg

Heres this years project. I grow one plant outside once a year. I go for as big as possible. This plant was started in feb. It wont be harvested till October ish.

8. Oh the plants were fine. I think they actually loved it, no shock just growth. I mean messy as in chunks of coco falling off and/or spilling out

Re-Start Grow #1

• Like Like x 1
  9. Would love to see what the one at day 40 of flower is looking like. ..

Also have one of my girls at around day 40 of flower with my cfl grow .
    Sweet stuff man. I also have a girl on day 40 of flower but could be a bit bigger. Keep em small for height issues.

10. Phone did a double post haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. All good, Lemme direct you to my flowering post!

12. Just saw this. Nice! Mine was started in march I wanna say. Maybe earlier (don't really remember) anyways in 2 weeks I will find out for sure. I wasn't backing out now. I've been topping her and tying her down and she's drinking tons of water. Gunna buy MM3 super soil and feed her rain water. Also won't be harvested until around October. I'm In Massachusetts where its legal so I have no worries on size or smell! Happy growing, Jam

13. Really like the look of your flowering girls

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks, my second grow. First was kind of a bust. Long story but now I have a perpetual going (kinda still working out my timing) and plan to have buds every month finally

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's getting too big for my veg area!!
    Need. Warm. Nights. Soon!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1