Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coco puffs anyone?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Apr 21, 2004.

1. be careful......u can get addicted to woolies pretty quick......

2. hey luke hows it going if you like some of my pics you can go to http://pic.ehacked.com/?cat=2
    there is all kinds of funny stuff there alot of weed pics but some of his stuff is really

Attached Files:

3. last night i got like a g of some grade a coke, and sprinkled a good layer on a bowl and me and my friends hotboxed her car, and we all got super fucked up. i would highly recomend that shit.

4. u could water cure ur buds and that would probably wash the coke away. search the forum for water curing there was an awesome post recently

5. Boo. Crack is wack.

There was coco puffs going around my area a little while back. I avoided it, 'cause coke is nasty shit, but some buds of mine got some. They said it felt different than just smoking regular weed, but the burnout was reaallly long. Not worth it in my opinion. Just buy headies.