Coco problem yellow leaves

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by rick19011, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Ok guys I got told this is magnesium deficiency, Growing in coco coir, been adding a tablespoon of Epsom salts to my watering for the last 5 days can but I seen no improvement, am i supposed to add epsom salts every time i water which is every day???

it's a advanced bio diesal mass autoflowering strain about 38 days old under a 250w dual spectrum bulb, changed to metal halide so I could get a better pic for you guys,

Been feeding biobizz bio grow, bloom and recently started alg a mic, didn't ph my water before but I have a ph test kit now and been using that the last few days to ph water to 5.5/6.0

Did not testing h before cause this problem and what shal I do to fix it, should I flush with ph'd water?

Attached Files:

2. Most autos turn yellow try more pk

3. Move your lamp further

4. what you are seeing is most likely a mineral deficiency, not so simple to fix as adding epsom salt.

But you can add something that has a full range of minerals like kelp

if you are using biobizz, a non-chemical fertilizer,  you can also add minerals such as aluminum-silicate clay or rock dust, They contain over 80 elements and will correct most deficiencies (beside nitrogen) such as the one you are seeing. 

clay and rock dust does not feed the plant, it bonds with humus/humic acid in the medium, forming soil particles