Coco/Perlite Hempy Buckets and Jacks 15-12-26

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Ravenboy, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Had to clear my mind, the droop is gone this morning lol
    No droop 001.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hey Ravenboy,

I see that you've moved on to a different style and I've taken a brief look, but I just wanted to let you know that this thread is the reason I made an account here, my first anywhere. I've been growing on a personal scale for many years, but after a major setback last year, I quit. Well, I'm back and trying new approach. My environment, together with bad advice that led to bad habits, was my biggest liability. So I got new gear, new media and new teachers. And, well, you're one of them, for the following reasons: I'm running LEDs (HLG Quantum Boards), in coco hempy buckets (looks like the same that you used), with Jack's Hydroponic (321 w/Epsom). My other teachers at the moment are Harley Smith, of NPK industries (hydro and plant science guru), and HygroHybrid (YouTube RDWC advocate and heavy handed plant pimp)

I'm into second week of flowering, it's going very well,haven't had a issues other than fungus gnats. I've been using Microbe Lift BTI, but it's not working as quickly as I've been led to believe, so I've stepped up dose. I'm running through the thread agin, I came looking for the CalcNit reduction schedule. Do you substitute and calcium or just ride out the reserves for 2 weeks until flush?

Thanks,
    JJ

• Like Like x 1
  3. Calcium in your solution does not necessarily mean calcium in the plant. Environmental conditions are far more likely to cause a calcium deficiency, as calcium is dependant upon transpiration and water uptake.

JJ