Coco nutrient help

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by dean.gray.9216, Feb 16, 2019.

1. #1 dean.gray.9216, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    Starting a coco grow for the first time , I have decided to use floranova for my nutes and I get the ppm usage for them at diff stages of growth. I will also be using super thrive and a Silica Lang with pk13/14 when it’s needed during flower ,

What I don’t get is when I use cal mag, any help on the proper usage of these would be of great help

Edit : I will be using r/o water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Some people only use it when the problem occurs i just use it in every feed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Feed to run off 20 % fn is salty but a great Nute it has cal mag in it I still ad 1/2 ml per gallon . I haven’t went over 800 ppm it’s stronger than you think I’m in the end of flower feeding 500 ppm twice a day .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. So what would u suggest as a base ml per gallon ratio for the duration of the grow ? And I assume I would add cal mag last to my ppm reading for my feeding ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Silica first then calmag then base nutes . I start 200ppm for seedlings then go up as they grow if your tips yellow it’s the first sign of Nute burn cut back the nutes .

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If you use r/o water you will definitely need cal/mag. Silica first, then cal/mag, then base nutes. I won't use anything but FloraNova - you made a good choice. I start with 2ml of FN from the day they sprout, increase as they grow - 5ml being max. Good luck.
    I follow GH's feeding chart for drain to waste hydroponics.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Attached Files: