The Outdoor Pandemic Special-19

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Nex420, Mar 9, 2018.

1. 5E2F7146-A6EB-498F-890D-2A2E22646E40.jpeg Of the 2 sour tangie and 2 free cheese seeds i got; these two are the bigger of the 4.

Don’t ever label them cause it’s more of surprise when they start flowering lol.
    Gonna give them a week or two before they go outside.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. im on the fence with using silver ,but man i believe i would have to do some silver on subby's cut,im not even sure if there would be any left after his death

3. Hahahahaha

only the best black light posters here ole shol!

thanks for stopping by buddy! Hope your holiday weekend is treating you well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah I’ve been thinking about this...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. to damn hot to work mate ,got me tied down in the house hahah

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. really should bro,any of his gear is gonna go high dollar you already know jill is gonna try to make as much as she can,even if they were divorced

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You’re damn right brother.
    It’s supposed to get even hotter this week for us in SoCal. Not looking forward to that.

8. been 100 every damn day this week and there posting pics of snow still flying up north hahaha,i know i seen some snow on you tube so know what it is hahah

9. LOL
    I think I’ve seen it a few times in my lifetime here too.

Usually lasts for just a second if it ever comes our way.
    Something to wish for I guess Hahahah.

• Like Like x 1
  10. once a year would be great ,just to say there is 4 seasons you know hahahah

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Couldn’t agree with you more.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Good morning GC and to my big Jesus OG girl :)

EE8FBF0C-A03E-4464-8996-B72BF3E13486.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  13. #94 Nex420, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Running a few different supplements this go around for veg and bloom.

VEG -
    A&B by Black Magic.
    Epsom Salt
    AN Cal/Mag
    AN Tarantula / Voodoo Magic / Sensizym
    AN B-52 Vits
    GH Armor Si (rhino skin used all up and had this one in storage).
    GH Florablend
    GH Diamond Nectar
    Humboldt’s Secret Enzyme

See how it goes... BEA89A81-F06F-4394-A79D-5C06D42D8C1B.jpeg 30719BE2-DABC-4369-A2E5-235C33E56A0E.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  14. ive used that humbolt secret A & B with the golden tree,very clean and effective products,i like them and that saying a lot from some one that dont care for bottle nutes ,combination of the nutes and coco equal jars of product

• Like Like x 2
  15. And that’s why I started to give their stuff a look. Hear a lot of good things about Humboldt’s product line..

I think I might slowly transition when I run out of A&B.

I picked up their flower fuel for bloom as well.

• Like Like x 1
  16. i ran it threw a soil harvest and now im using it in a coco run of the clones ,still have right around a little less than 1/3rd of a quart bottle.
    i dont run boaster and stuff so just those 2 base are all i use other than the golden tree and bro that some stanky assssss stuff hahah,smell straight out of a city sewage center hahahh,dont use much of that ya hahah

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Duly noted!

• Like Like x 1
  18. it smells worse than comfrey bro,im thinking it is comfrey and stinging nettle combined ,it stank

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I’ll get a bottle for a soil grow and let you know how rank my bottle smells Ahhahaha

• Funny Funny x 1