Coco brick info?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bird warp, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm think of using coco bricks instead of pro mix.im new to growing in coco can any one help me out and explain how it all work,if its even worth doin,do I need to add anything after I soak the bricks?any help would be great.

2. Look in the coco area

3. Not much about bricks in there,not sure what to think...that ask Ed thing was talking about feeding plants nutes until cut down, with no flush lol so I dunno about that info

4. yeah bricks work great i use them every year. They are airy, just like peat moss
    add perlite (30%)
    don't do all coco but do 1/2 coco 1/2 peat moss
    with coco add more lime than with pure peat (10 cups per bale of coco as opposed to 5 with peat)

5. Thnx alot man,exactly what I wAs lookin for

6. I used coco bricks last year. I really hated the fluffing part. If you plan to use a lot of them I would recommend 5-10 large rubbermaid containers and a pitchfork....and beer.

7. just use a ibg plastic bag, add water (from a stream or such), break open the bricks with a screw driver or something, very easy to use
    A 5 kilo brick becomes 15 gallons of airy soil. I use 1 brick and peat for 30 gallon pots I use.

8. The more I learn about these bricks the more I like em,hauling 10 to 20 bails is some pretty intense work,I have a 40 spot set up with pro mix from last year,I'm gonna try to do another forty with bricks.thnx for your time guys.

9. You as ready as I am to get out under the sun an get our girlz some natural lovin and light?:smoking: I know I am got my seeds and clones already for ths season. Now just collecting suplies.