Coco a and b mix....????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kingi10, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Hi I am growing in coco soil and am using coco a+b mix for feeding next week I am changing the lighting cycle therefore into the next stage of the plants growth I have been advised now is the time to start also feeding the plants flower burst or pk 13-14 is this right and can I mix the flower burst and coco a+b together or feed separate??

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 lalamann, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    i would do a half n half flower/veg dose in the mean time (50% strength for each usually, or follow the bottle nutrient instructions for this phase), wean into the flower nutrients over the first week or two of 12/12. is what i *usually but dont always* do.

Yes, using those together should be fine assuming the N level in the coco a/b isnt too high

I have also completely skipped this step and gone straight to flower nutrients at the flip with equally good results. This is actually what i did this current personal grow. Using fox farm trio atm.

Also, not to be a dick, but this is a major pain in the ass to read, use some commas and periods man!