cockblocked friend tonight

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StateofReverie, Feb 23, 2013.

1. So I was smoking in someone down my hall and a couple other friends were over there too. One of them had brought a girl there. She wasn't going to smoke, just to hang out in the room for a while.

Anyways first bowl comes around and I notice that he is kinda starting to put his hands in places she was kind of uncomfortable with. Normally I wouldn't have a problem, but in this instance, or instances, every time he tried to put his hands farther up her thighs, she kept shutting him down.

After the first bowl finished and there was some talking while someone was packing another bowl, the guy who was putting his hands in off-limit spots to him told me I was like his sensei, because he was new to smoking weed and he couldn't smoke as much weed as me. And he was complimenting my bong hits and everything.

But then he tried again with the girl to enter the V-zone. He was persistant lol. And nothing had changed and she was still shutting him down. If you have been reading this far, gratz.

Anyways, I started talking to her to take her attention off of this pesty suitor of hers. We ended up having an engaging conversation for the next half hour. All the while this was happening, the guy that she shut down had his head down in his hands and wasn't saying anything or looking up or showing any signs of life.

Everyone asked if he was ok, and when I asked if he was ok and he nodded yes. I bet he was feeling like shit from A) smoking too much and B) getting shut down by the girl he came with. His shitty night ironically was shitty because of what I did. My night ended up better because of what I did.

Im pretty high, but the juxtaposition of this is just so mind blowing

2. Kind of a dick move. Should've let it run it's course. Would've drawn the line just before rape.

3. Haha you didn't cock-block him. She was already shutting him down. Most people read it all it just takes a little while.:bongin:

4. Not really what I consider "mindblowing"

Dude just has no game whatsoever

5. i've been in that kids shoes before... and if it was the same reason as me it's because you were in the room.

so way to go you didn't stop him from raping her or something :rolleyes:

she probly doesn't wanna feel slutty having things happen with your high ass in the room bro!! haha

6. Didn't think about this side of it. So true....

7. lol OP what do you have to say?? i didn't mean to kill ya thread

8. That pissed me off...

What the fuck were you thinking? are you really proud of yourself for cock blocking on your friend? Maybe she was shutting him down because there were so many people around...some girls just aren't into PDA..

but it was sooo important for you to have this guy smoke with you..when in reality you were probably jealous of him and the girl he was with. And then you started talking to her...who the hell are you?? that was a real dickhead move, and that's how you lose friends.

9. You didn't really cockblock, he cockblocked himself by being impatient.

10. Man, some guys have some serious problems. It was clear that she wasn't bout that life, it seemed like he was going to try and rape her or some shit! You guys are fucked up if you think he was in the wrong. This is completely different from cockblocking, this kid had no game at all.

11. idk i have just been thinking what it would be like to be in that guy's shoes. I always used to consider myself that guy who would get jealous at other people that I never thought to think people would actually be jealous of me

12. This reminded me of something...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayXy2gkuBgc]james bond family guy - YouTube[/ame]

13. Why do people keep talking about rape?

14. wait what? why would he be jealous of you? if anything i think he would be pissed? :confused:

15. Someone is taking this a little too serious, need to get laid maybe?

16. well i meant like me being in the position of having something he doesnt. Ya I really hope he doesn't hold a grudge, but I couldn't just let him keep making a fool of himself!

17. You cock blocked and you were supposed to be his wing man

18. Quit reading too deep into my post.

The OP is the one who needs to get laid...

19. nope, i was not his wing man in any way

20. youv done no wrong brotha, just provided a troubled young lady with some meaningful conversation. if that shuts a bitch down then he doesnt deserve that ass. not a big deal man