Cock Tips

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gravy, Sep 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fighting Rules

1.--Upon the pitters entrance to the pit, the referee will weigh his cock, check band numbers, carefully examine heels and see that the cock complies in every way with these rules. Pitters will also be allowed to check weights and heels to protect his own interests.

2.--Billing. After cocks are declared eligible the referee will compel the pitters to bill cocks a few times, order them to get ready and then pit at his command. If in the process of billing, a cock is disabled in any way, it is classed as negligence on the part of the pitter and the cock must be shown. Billing is considered a part of the fight.

3.--Pitting from 8 foot scores. The score lines will be drawn eight feet apart and cocks must be pitted directly on these lines at all times--the cocks are to be put down squarely on their feet in the center of their respective score, directly facing each other, not sideways, and released immediately at the command pit. Pitting in front or behind the score line, walking or running the cock up to the line is not permissable.

4.--Handle. After cocks are pitted and fighting the referee will only order handle when it is apparent that one or both cocks are hung. It is entirely up to the referee when to order a handle--when this order is given the cocks must be handled immediately whether the cocks prove to be hung or not.

a. Cocks must not be touched at any time during battle, by either handler or the referee, until the order of handle is given, when the pitters will promptly obey.
    b. The order of handle will be given when a cock is hung in his opponent, the pit, himself, or in case of a foul.
    c. Should the referee be in doubt at any time as to whether the cocks are hung in any manner he should order a handle.
    d. The pitter is to pull the gaff from his own cock. He will grasp the other cock below the knee and without lifting from floor remove the gaff.
    e. A pitter will not be allowed to touch the opposing cock at any time except after the order of handle to protect himself or his cock and this must be done with an open hand. Mashing or unnecessary roughness is a foul.

this is some sick shit....... http://fowlplaygamefarm.homestead.com/WorthamRules.html

i just wanted to post on cock tips an look what happens....:D

now thats a *photogenic* cock....!

2. Looks like someone did their homework on the best cock tips. :D

I can so read between the lines.

..now stop messing around. I so know your holding out on zonedude :D

3. shhhhhhhh... or No Tip For You.... ! :D :p

4. thas ok honey :p you can save your cock tips for someone who can use them :p

5. yea true... your not much into betting anyway....:)_

even you would be impressed by the size of some of these cocks though.....:D

6. Ill bet you you dont get 50 people to look at your cock tips

7. i wouldn\'t care... i just thought i\'d share some tip...

plus, whats wrong ith some cock...... i mean you looked at it...:D

8. purely on moderating.

I have no interest in cock tips

9. moderate what....:D

sensimil (9:48:08 PM): cock tips lol omg

and hey... its like likes its your everyday ruin of the mill cock... they\'re trained for this sorta thing.....breed for thrills.... and putting on the best show a cock can put on....

10. breed for thrills lol...no comment...

and best? can cock showings poss
    ibly be ranked in this manner?

oh, and gravy....I know all about your past \"moderating\" days lol ;) yeah, youreone to talk. waaaaatch it buddy...

11. hey the police didn\'t come to my house...... nor did the sapena.... thus making me... have \" no comment\" :D

and watch your words ...... otherwise.... your gonna get it......

( and by getting it you know what i mean)

plus, why are we the only ones here..... is it that bad to have a health obsession with cock tips ......

to much fuunnn....:)

12. sensimil naked
    sensimil naked

13. i do believe this is the cockiest thread there is......

or at least the word cock said the most in it..... but you have to admit.... it is a damn fine cock....:)

14. i just cracked up... hahah

he\'s a biggin.....that cock can cause a lot of \'damage\' if you know what im talking about....:D

15. with a certain aire of panache?

16. LMFAO ..

yup ..

that one \'s still opened ..

17. i have no words...

only a smilie....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. a few smilies.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. somewhere in my back yard..... i got enough cock to last any lady a life time............:D

20. u guys must really love the cock,

thats just beautiful,

ive seen my share of cocks and have to

say that none have even began to put a

smirk on my face, but this one espanol amigo had his fighting

and fuck, it got pretty bloody

bloody cocks ewwww

and ouch leave my cock out of this,

but he had razor blades on there feet the were slicin each other and cocks grew bloody

enough about cock lets talk about pussy
    cha cha cha charmin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.