Cock sucked whilst taking a shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by teh_biscuit, Jun 29, 2010.

1. I would never take get head while taking a shit. It's just too fucking hilarious that I would laugh my ass off and loose my erection.

Plus I couldn't do that to anyone I remotly cared about, they would have to smell my shit while they had my dick in their mouth. Thats horrible to do to even an enemy.

2. Holy shit that's fuckin nasty.

3. Yeah my point was that wouldn't happen though, whichever way you wipe, if done properly you shouldn't be spreading it around, so none should end up in there. Do you ever wipe front to back and end up with shit above your asshole on your buttcheeks and stuff? No, well atleast I hope not.

4. Well for FEMALES it is very easy to get unwanted bodily waste in your vagina. I'd rather not take the risk and continue the front to back swipe.

5. That's fucking nasty. Your poor girlfriend had to smell your ass fumes while sucking your dick. I'd throw up all over you.

That's gross dude. Haha.

6. This thread gets nastier and dirtier with each passing page. I'm already cringing at whatever comes next.

7. right? it moved from sucking dick while taking a shit, which is nasty enough, to how to wipe your ass, to bodily waste in vaginas. my stomach can't handle much more of this.

8. Well, when you vomit, you are going to have to hire a new cleaning lady:D

9. quit following me before i file a restraining order against your wrinkly ass

10. Woah, I was here way before you. We just both happen to be throwin in the same 2 threads.

11. you feed a stray once and they'll never leave you alone
    ;)
    damn mexicans

12. You love me and you know it.:devious:

13. gross... I can't believe there are people in the world that do this stuff..
    I mean really... I accidentally heard my boyfriend's turd hit the water the other night and almost puked.

14. Love you, no. Know it, yes.

15. Pssh you love me. I am your boyfriend, remember?

16. my boyfriend's a prick. you don't want to be my boyfriend right now.

17. Aw. I would take this discusion furhter, But i feel like we have thread jacked this thread.

18. lmao you my friend are a boss

19. we should probably leave now.