Cock Blocked

Discussion in 'General' started by Jonsi, May 17, 2006.

1. Well today was the passage of me from teenaged shit into adulthood, even though I'm 20. It was the first time in my life i went to go hit on a girl my age, and BAM!!!! Fuckin married!!!! What the fuck is this hot ass girl doing marrying at 20? Man, this sucks that now I have to start paying attention to the rings :(

2. I know what you mean about the marriage part. I'm 20, too and a lot of chicks I graduated with are now married. People I never thought would settle down THAT fast...

3. really? heinous i thought u were way older than that. late 20's early 30's maybe...hmm live n learn

that sucks though about her being married. better luck next time i guess :smoke:

4. lol, hell no. Just 20. I bet it was my vast maturity made you think so. :)

5. Yeah, it's really kind of depressing. I mean I'm already self-conscious enough when it comes to girls, now I have to worry about this as a rejection. lol Oh well, probably for the best... since i met her through work, and she seems like she could have been a narc-ish type.

6. Never stopped me. Been with 2 married girls before (one was a swinger, the other hated her husband).

7. i'm happy when i get rejected. in fact there will be time where i go out just to get rejected. it helps me learn what i can and can't do when trying to spit game. now when i'm trying i get numbers almost every time.

8. Doesn't stop me usually. My summer project is this 33 yr old milf who I know wants me, but just need to bust down her guilt layer.

But I was shooting for this girl as a potential partner, not just a toy (though I wouldn't mind that). And why I don't go for it as a toy, not a newliewed. lol :p

9. Alcohol is an instant guilt-killer :)

10. I suck at getting girls I think its the fact im a highschool dropout and dont have a car fuck it when I get my shit straight Ima be fuckin slut(sorry GOD) lol holla back

11. Maybe it's not that you don't have a car, or are a high school drop out... but the fact that they ain't no holla back girls?

God someone shoot me for making such a reference :(

12. dude mack on her anyway maybe shes not happy and is lookin for new action!!

13. He He, dont get me even started ;)

14. sounds like we are pretty much in the same situation....:D

15. lmao thats fucking hilarious man... that must have been a bitch lol.

16. Marryin at 20 just calls for many divorces down the road ;)