cocaine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by vertiN, Jan 18, 2009.

1. when u snort cocaine, whats the high like? im thinking about doing it tomorrow so im just wondering :)

2. You get a lot of energy, you feel good, you start talking really fast and everything is great.... for a little bit. You're going to want to keep doing more and more til it's done, so make sure you have enough for yourself. That and I always feel like shit when coming down, make sure you have herb to smoke or something to help you get to sleep. Anymore I just avoid coke because the high isn't worth it, but make up your own mind and have some fun, just don't habituate it.

If you're looking for a mood lift and a fun stimulant, I'd have to suggest E.

3. ^^what he said... and yes come down is shitty.. ive grown away from it... e is fun :) but watch out for the day after.... :D

4. Worst drug ever....maybe not quite as bad as smack...

I had some great times on the shit for the first 10 or so times I used it...but my personality being the way it was, I latched onto blow quick and it got out of control very quickly. Not to mention all the shady ass people in the coke game...definitely one drug that is better left untouched completely in my humble opinion.

5. Cocaine is a helluva drug.

6. dave chappelle? lol

7. Rick James bitch!

8. GOOod timEEEEEEs

9. alright well i tried it today and i only bought .9 for 35$ for 3 people so not to much and i was baked when i snorted it, it was so fucking sick, i love it and i didnt even feel my comedown at all, infact i got really tired after 45mins after my last line