cocaine music

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by dankNJ, Feb 13, 2009.

1. yo then why the fuck did you even post in here if it said COCAINE MUSIC if you are so against it? so no...you get the fuck out.

coke can ruin your life..but not if you control your usage...and yeah its possible. i do it like once a month...it is amazing, and def worth it.

as for the music...i dont think ive actually really listened to music when ive been gaked out...theres this song by gucci mane called yo girl is so cold...thats my shit.

2. not 2 sound judgemental but....
    ive seen this many times, u start 1nce a month but as long as u do it ___ a ____...
    1nce a month, 2wice a yeAR,...
    if its a contstant pace or # of times u do it a ____...
    those days r gonna become closer & closer...b'cuz its gonna start taking more 2 get high...
    Cocaine is gud at that, like 100 times more than herb...
    but rather u think im right or not i dont care, but if any1 does coke on a persistent basis,
    it WILL get u, cuz if u not on attack defending ur body from it, its a mistake cuz Coke is on the attack to trap u...its just setting the bait as u do it once a month...
    just an opinion, its NOT a free country, but ur free 2 control and use ur mind...

w1n love.
    :wave:

3. i mean i feel you but at the same time i disagree. i could do it all the time if i wanted to, but i know how to CONTROL my usage. if i was going to do it more, i would def already be doing it more. every time i do coke its amazing and i dont have to do more and more to get high. i mean the most ive done it is like 3 times a month and im still sittin here good. if im addicted im addicted but im not letting it run my life.

4. thats good. as long as you can control it ur good. but u gotta realize the other 95% of the world isnt as strong as you and cant control it. its just to powerful to recommend to everyone because people will get hooked

i would love to do all drugs because drugs are fucking great. i wish i could do lsd coke and heroin because the highs would be outrageous. what you ahve to realize is that highs go away (duhhhhh) but what they do to you will never go away. you might not realize it but your coke habit is actually effecting you negatively even if u do it once a month. you're probably more agressive edgier and pissed of when ur not on it

5. When banking out some lines I always loved so mid to late 90's NYC rap music....so nice!

6. The Talking Heads were huge coke heads back in the day and basically all of their music was related.

7. Actually I've been experimenting with drugs like cocaine for about 10 years now and have never gotten addicted, never missed a day of work, never crashed a car, etc. because of my use.

I've had spurts where I do coke on the weekends for a month or so and then I'll get tired of it and stop getting it. Understand little man, not everyone is controlled by their urges, some are in control.

8. take a listen to Stevie Ray Vaughn's version of that. Amazing. And he did a bunch of coke too, something crazy like 7gs a day at one point before he cleaned up.

9. first off. he posted here because it is a thread that is off topic and he wanted to tell you shitheads that its a marijuana form not coke. wich is exactly what he, did. now WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST HERE? cuz the cokes getting to your brain and you cant comprehend basic sentences anymore?

AND i love how you tell him to get out. maybe you should try the seasoned COKERS forum. stuuuuuuupppppiiiiidddddd. congrats on embarrasing yourself :D

btw i dont care if people do coke. to each his own, just talk about it in an appropriate area :D

10. If you like chill songs this is awesome for blowing a line sitting back and zoning out to for a few minutes, my dealer showed it to me. Although this video is stupid, just listen to the song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpGFAMlZsmE&feature=related"]YouTube - Bananas and Blow[/ame]

11. Cocaine Blues -Bob Dylan

Don't fuck with the stuff personaly*

12. All Rush songs are really good for coke

13. Fuck on Cocaine 2004- DJ Yoeri
    Fuck on Cocaine- DJ Caffeine

14. #34 Herb N. Haler, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

little man..?
    that was a little uncalled for...i would guarantee ur not bigger than me
    physically, mentally, or spiritually...but im not going 2 make that assumption cuz i dont know u...so thats 1 point of evidence towards the conclusion that ur a dumbass.

but if u r an "experimenter" of drugs like cocaine...
    that is a game with a probability that is against ur success...so if u happen 2 be "winning" right now, u r an enigma and a rarity that was created chemically stronger than the masses that have lost 2 this drug, or, u have a false sense of power against something that chemically u have no control over, just reactions...but though u "win" momentarily, if u maintain ur usage and dont understand the potential threat in casually using an opiad like coke, and the damage it does 2 ur nasal cavity, body, and mind over time , though u wear a mask of intellect, it does not hide ur stupidity...

Be honest with ur self, coke is coke, just as cannabis is cannabis, the results over time speak for themselves...Being from the hood, if ur using that pure, or cooking it up, money, tolerance, and emotional stability will determine the path & how fast u come 2 the realization, coke isnt a casual substance and the odds r not in your favor...
    and ur light attitude makes u more succeptible 2 lie 2 urself and others 2 feel secure, but the opiad does not care about your acceptance or truth, it does its job...
    and ur brain will eventually obey or your body will feel pain...

Sorry, I'd rather not tempt tragedy...(dont bungee jump or skydive either)
    There r real, noble fights, 2 be fought...
    Good Day...and future.
    Luck is 2 unreliable...
    T'C'oke it Ez...

15. I love how every day, more and more threads are created that are Pandora's Box-worthy, yet they end up in the General MARIJUANA Discussion section....

-C

16. What's that? Something blowing in the wind? Saying "get....off seasoned tokers...... this is for....... pandora's .... box.... or ... another.....website."

17. david bowie is good but i think pink floyd is jsut to chill for powder but dont me wrong i love floyd on some goos sid for sure but i think black sabbath and zeppelin are good chioces too

18. no he wanted to bash on people that did coke. why would you come in a thread that says cocaine when you dont fuck wit it? im not gonna go in a thread that says backstreet boys just because i dont like them you feel me. I POSTED HERE BECAUSE I LOVE COKE and already said that. and to answer your question.. no, i can't comprehend basic sentences when assholes type them, i got this automatic hater blocker in my brain...MUST be from the blow though since it's apparently affecting my brains ability to function. ive done blow maybe 15 times since june of last year, and shit has not affected me like that.

and embarrasing myself on the internet? are you serious?! lmao.

oh...and i agree this thread shouldnt be in this section but hey i didn't make it so whatever.

19. I live on the downtown east side of Vancouver, BC, the most drug plagued area in North America, try living here everyday and seeing a junkie shoot up in his eye. These fuckin people that think their special cause they're not currently a junkie fucking disgust me. You children need to get a reality check. Fact is there are millions of coke users in the US so no its not cool under any circumstances. GET THE FUCK OF THE WEED FORUMS, YOUR NOT WELCOME, FUCKIN (FUTURE) CRACKHEADS.

20. #40 KarmaOneLove, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2009

on some real shit im welcome wherever in the fuck i please...i will NEVER become a crack head and thats ya own damn fault for livin where you do and judging people before you even know them. you call us children...its CHILDISH to say just because we arent junkies now we will be one later. i know a lot of people who do blow and are just fine...JUST like me. wow grow up before you make another wack ass post.