cocaine music

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by dankNJ, Feb 13, 2009.

1. what is the best music in your opinion to listen to while cutting lines?

i used to love listening to the stones and bowie haha but whats you favorite songs for it?

2. cocaine?
    Cocaine city?
    or Grass city?

3. Project Pat - Cocaine

4. Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Johnny Cash!

"Hey Oh" by Red Hot Chili Peppers is the best one...sing along with it, but say "yayo" instead of "hey oh".

5. whats a cocaine high like never done it but want to try.

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVQ0TCoOUYQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVQ0TCoOUYQ[/ame]

7. Anything off of Andre Nickatina's album- Cocaine Raps Vol. 2 - The Daiquiri Factory

Now that's some badass shit.

8. like you're 10 feet tall and bulletproof.

in so many words :yay:

9. David Bowie, T-Rex, The Clash (particularily Sandinista and era)

10. hahaha

11. zeppelin or neil & crazyhorse

12. yesss.

13. Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing

14. i dont do coke but "Cocaine Muzik" Yo Gotti, or some ruck song the cheatoe guy was listening to on family guy wile doing lines and punching coffe tables

15. Rush - Tom Sawyer

16. Even though I'd only done yay once, I could still suggest some songs that would be perfect for chopping lines. Also nice to accompany with champagne or alize, and plenty of trees.(just be easy on the booze, since mixing large amounts of booze with yay can be hard on the heart)
    Ayo for Yayo(or anything by Andre Nickatina)
    T9X-Tech N9ne
    Cash, money, Hoes-Jay Z

Or if ya wanna kick it more ol' school(studio 54 style- with or without the group sex)
    I feel Love-Donna Summer
    Lady Marmalade-Patti Labelle
    Shake your Groove thang-Peaches and Herb
    Last Night a DJ saved my life-indeep
    Rush rush to the yayo-Debbie Harry
    White Lines-Grandmaster Flash
    anything from KC & the Sunshine band

These are purely suggestions as tastes may vary.I'm not much of a cokehead(I prefer trees, but each to his/her/its own).

17. Dude this is THE song for blowing those fat lines

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6_P9miHSX0"]YouTube - CURTIS MAYFIELD - PUSHER MAN[/ame]

18. Seasoned Cokers?:confused:

19. stupid fucking cock fiends. if these kids continue with this habit they'll be very very very very very very depressed in the future. taking a tolerance break off weed for a couple days of weed kills me. coke is WHOLE different story. the whole time their NOT on coke... they WILL be thinking about it, THE WHOLE TIME. its so addicting thats its your life.

dont try it
    you'll like it
    you'l like it soooo much
    that you'll want it again.
    you'll like it so much that you dont like anything else
    your life will be coke

it has the potential to ruin your life. worth it? no. cokecity? NO FUCKING THANKS, I WOULD WIPE MY ASS WITH COKE CITY. FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO