Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cocaine-Laced Blunts...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cutty, Oct 29, 2007.

1. to anyone who's tried a blunt laced with coke

how is the high different?

and does the blunt crackle?

:confused:

2. my friend said he tried it... he called it "coco puffs" and he said its a tremendous body mental high... and about your other question, i dont know

3. It's a very weird, distant feeling. I've only done it once with my girl and we were simply gone for the whole night. It doesn't really crackle, maybe a tiny bit...but not really noticable.
    Depending on how much you throw in it could alter taste but i only put in .1-.2 so i couldn't tell.

4. I do this all the time it tastes diffrent and can make your mouth numb overall Id rather snort it than smoke it depending on how much I have.

5. they are called wu banga's

6. Over here they are called "chewy/chewie".

I didnt notice too much, my moutfelt fine but I twitched a bit. Didnt like it.

7. yeah the wu blunts are fuckin harsh ass smoke, and it does crackle. One time my roomate and I took a half gram of powder and put it on a 2 gram nug of purp, that shit looked like a xmas tree, your mouth gets a lil lung, the smoke is harsh and the high is strange as fuck.

8. That is what we call them. The high is pretty extreme to me. You have that MJ high mixed with a super uppity coke buzz. That was ancient history though.

9. i dunno why they would be wu banga's... i mean.. method man (who's in wu-tang, or at least does a shitload with them) came up with the name "Tical" as a weed/coke blunt. but whatever. never tried it. want to :D

10. tical is when its laced with meth not coke ...tical is lace it backwards with out the e

11. Wow i can't see how people smoke it...it stanks so fucking bad smells like straight chemicals. And it's fucking COKE!! Don't put coke and weed together thats a no no...if you wanna do coke snort it...dont put it with your weed. You're putting complete opposites in the blunt..something that gets you hyper something that makes u chill...why do it..better off snorting.

12. Cutty do you mean coke are crack? Eather way dont do it once you crack you wont come back!

13. yeah man u can try a geek blunt just dont use crack man dont.:eek:

14. shit homie we burn ls of that hard

15. I did it once, regretably. The only thing different about it than smoking a regular blunt is the fact that it tasted and smelled like shit. I would never do that again. I don't want whatever it is cut with in my lungs.

16. I've done it once, it did crackle a little bit, and the smoke was harsh as fuck, but the high was really good. Weird, but still really good. I did however, get the worst case of cottonmouth of my life after smoking that shit:laughing:

17. It's mostly a waste. The cocaine needs much higher temps for it have full effects, but you still get a mild buzz form the coke if you don't really have a tolerance. The main reason for putting coke in is because it numbs your throat and lets you take monster hits.

18. Yeah here its called a chewy blunt or coca puffs. If you use crack it's called a P-Dog.

I've never smoked bud mixed with crack. But I've hit some snowcapped blunts.

19. We call em primos and yea we smoke em on a normal basis they dont crackle it burns just like normal but the smell is a little different and the high is amazing you are stoned but upity at the same time

20. called em Primos back in dallas. it was alright, overall it's a waste though, i'd rather snort it than smoke it. one time when we were gunna smoke some primo bowls, my friend filled the bowl about half way with some dro, put a whole rock of coke on top, and filled the the rest of the bowl with weed. man.. lol