Cocaine is the new Marijuana

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TrailBlazer, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have found a new meaning in life and her name is cocaine. today for the first time i chose buying some sweet yayo instead of a big sack of dope. and i must say im very happy with my decision.

2. hehe....u r now..... but wait till ur addicted.......the difference

stop the name calling!!

3. Yeah......I\'m defanitely staying away from anything that get\'s injected or goes up my nose.

To each his own I suppose

4. ive done coke a few times and yes its great but be careful wit that shit cause u dont wanna get addicted

5. how long does it last for?

6. bout 5 or 10 mins

btw, way to go

stop the name calling!!!!!!!!

BH

7. wow coke lasts for 10minutes?

that blows :\\

8. You`ll be broke-assed real soon. Coke can make a man do bad things for a buzz. To each their own but you really need to think about the risk. I \"had\" a friend that snorted 15 grand up his nose in a years time. All was good till the settlement money ran out. The A-hole actually took his daughters college nest egg out of the bank for blow....stick with weed man..stick with weed...

9. and may i add once u are an addict (which u soon will be) the high does not last long at all. it lasts 10-15 minutes now.... but a couple months or years from now, youll be doing anything for a 10 SECOND high.... same with meth. meth addicts only shoot up meth for their addiction.....a 3 second BUZZ.

10. If your coke is only lasting 10-15 min u need to get some better coke. The shit we get here in Arizona keeps you fucked up for about 40 min to an hour. But coke sucks and its very addicting. Also when im comin down from it i feel like ill do anything for more

11. Ive done coke a while ago and sometimes do it only laced in weed.

when i do coke alone i dont like it i feel like i wanna puke and stuff (well thats me) anyways coke can be very adictive and ull get all shaky and kinda violent . unlike weed thats is a \"happy drug\" and relaxes you.

my advice: drop it now or just use it to lace on weed :D (ull get HORNY as hell)

12. yall are getting some coke thats been cut like a muthafucker if it lasts 10 minutes. if youre going to do throw your life away to drugs, buy meth instead of coke. its cheaper and high lasts a lot longer. nah lol slow down on that shit though, dont be buying coke all the time man shits not even that good of a drug

13. i have pretty good addictive fighting powers. still havn\'t got addicted to cigs.

but when i feel a craving i can just control it. and the best thing to do would be to buy just enough coke that you won\'t have anymore to keep using and using and using.

14. I\'d figure blow would last longer then 10 minutes. Hell if that\'s the case, just chron ur bowl.

15. It does last longer than 10 minutes. I\'d say more like 45 to an hour. The only coke I\'ve ever seen that had a 10 minute high was a 50/50 cut. It was terrible and I hope none of you waste money on bad coke.

Anyway coke isn\'t a drug you want to get hooked on. Some of my worst drug experiences came from coke...but if you use it once in a while you\'ll be alright. Just try not to do it more than once a week or you\'ll regret it.

16. for me it lasts like 20 minutes per line. if i get a gram i\'ll be good all night.

17. You know youre going far in life when youre happy with your decision to start doing coke.

Read up on that shit before you start doing it all the time. If you only bought it this time to try it thats cool cuz ive said id try coke if i had the chance, but ou should probably stop now if you plan on doing it all the time.

18. definately do meth. meth last longer but the down side is its really addictive i was having cravings for it after only 3 times.

19. don\'t do coke man that shit ruined my dad\'s life. he\'s been fighting it for 20 something years and it looks like he will never stop.

even if you think you have the best will power ever, when you get that addiction feeling, it\'ll overpower you.

stick to natural drugs(weed, shrooms, ...). even though the coca plant is natural, it\'s a refinement done by a man-made process.

20. All I gotta say is stop now before its too late Ive lost very good friends to shit like that and it only makes you want more.When Im in skool and I see my old \"friends \" they look like their souls have been sucked out of them.they have nothing else to live for but that stuff.Walking Zombies.But its your decision and noone else can stop you , but I hope you use good judgement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.