cocaine hidden with bananas haha

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Apr 12, 2006.

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>Shop worker finds cocaine instead of bananas

MUNICH (Reuters) - A supermarket worker's discovery of 20 kilograms (44 lb) of cocaine hidden in a case of fruit had German police going bananas.

A spokesman for Bavarian state police said officers dug through 4,600 cartons of bananas after a man working at a Munich grocery store found the drugs in a shipment of fruit from Colombia.
    "A worker unloading a case saw that there weren't any bananas under the first layer," a spokesman for Bavarian state police said Monday. In their place, he said was 20 kilograms of drugs.
    Around 30 police officers were set to search through the remainder of the shipment but found no more suspicious packages. The bananas originally came from Colombia and were shipped through the Belgian port of Antwerp before being trucked into Germany. The investigation is under way.
    04/11/06 10:12 © Copyright Reuters Ltd. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Reuters Ltd.

</TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. if i found that i wouldn't tell anyone, but that's just me :smoke:

3. fuck i need to start buying bananas from those guys

4. Haha, nah man, not just you. Well, I'd tell the person I sold it to, but no one else =D

5. Haha true. I'd be fucking set for the rest of my life if I didn't manage to sell to the wrong people.