Cocaine Cowboys [full Movie]

Discussion in 'General' started by whitewarrior, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Yeah, Scarface empire mainly.

2. It's playing right now, +rep

3. good video, thanks for posting, +rep that was a very good documentary type video

4. Florida was flooded wit powder back in the 80s

5. **He had a COUGAR and some mountain lions in his house. :eek:

6. thats some Grandma's Boy shit right there! haha

7. ^^Yeah I never realized it until I saw this movie haha.

8. Deffinitly not as much but I think it still is :p

9. Could someone inform me as to why cocaine is called "yayo"? I have seen it riddled all over the internet. Thanks for the movie.

10. it was a famous line in the movie Scarface, right after Tony Montana's buddy got chopped up with the chainsaw and he gets loose right before they leave he says "che che get the yayo"

11. That doc was fucking awesome, can't believe how much money was going into Miami just do to coke.

12. Scarface called it yayo, so I'm sure thats the reason why its called that.

13. Cheers for posting this man! I love watching documentry type things on drugs.

And when he and his Mrs smashed up 100,000$ worth of car, and it was just nothing!

14. WoW I never realized how big the business actually was:eek:

15. good movie I already seen it but +rep anyway

16. the spanish word for cocaine is llelo. lello is pronounced yayo in english.

17. ^^Well there's your answer right there.

18. Looks like the original link is dead; no worries cause I found a working one.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7045176162670036916&q=cocaine+cowboys&hl=en

If you havent seen this yet, your missing out on some crazy shit. The city of Miami was basically put on the map cause of this...NUCKIN FUTS to say the least.

As you'll hear in the movie several times- the colombians were so ruthless they made the italian mafia look like a bunch of pussies.