coca

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 29, 2008.

1. anyone have any idea where i might procure some coca seeds? i think you know where this idea is headed.

2. They are very very very hard to buy. Can't do it online and they are not in such a demand that they are going to be all over the underground. And where do you live? Because the coca plant isn't exactly a plant that will grow anywhere, it is in fact very tempermental.

3. And a second note, you need massive amounts of coca leaf to make even just one gram of extracted cocaine. So if you feel like you want to grow 300 grams of leaves to make one gram of bolivian marching powder, all the power to you.

But really, you should probably leave it up to the South Americans.

Unless of course you just want to grow a little to have some leaves to chew on and tea to drink.

4. JWS!!! Where have you been bro? Haven't seen you in ages haha.

5. i would look in a coca tree!!!! but seriousley all jokes aside, unfortunatley there arent tooo many in the states... i know where there is one.. some botanical garden place in sarasota florida! but you cant just walk up to it and take leaves or seeds... sorry couldnt be of more help

6. Damn, dude got banned?

7. There is only 2 species of coca plants that contain cocaine witch are illegal to sell posses or grow. The content will be %1 at best. You are going to need a huge field of them to yield anything worthwhile. I'm not talking about just one football field. Then you will need equipment and a lab to process it from leaves to coca past, cocaine base, and finally HCL salt form. You will have to find a lot of ethyl either witch is extremely flammable the fumes can ignite from an open container across the room. If you are lucky enough to hide that huge farm and lab the government tests the water to check coca alkaloids to see if its growing somewhere. Unless you have a few truckloads of illegal immigrants no one is gonna want to produce kilos of coke in the USA for less than 6 figure salaries. So you are a single handed cartel you are a farmer, chemist, drug runner, and hitman. By the way coca plants have to be at least a year old before they can be harvested. This thread would be the equivalent of a noob posting in the outdoor forum "How can I grow 50,000lbs of dro by the end of2008" Its just not going to happen. the Cali cartel invested about $700,000 USD in Columbia to start their operation up so in the USA you might as well say 7million to start up. If you spent the same money and time in a weed grow you will have a higher chance of success. If you are still interested in coca clones and seeds after reading this pm me.

P.S. I will be a runner or hitman for your cartel if it works out!

8. dude no, man thats impossible to get.

also listen to turbo runner man you are not about to have like a 10 acre pasture be real you need at least one third world country to exploit for that

9. Being a hitman has allways seemed like it would be a bad ass job.

10. Well, since I made my point about commercial coca grows in the USA, I will post the link to the Colombians. (http://cocagrowers.org/) <--Here you can buy Erythroxylum Coca seeds, clones, and plants. I have to say there is nothing cooler than smoking some weed watching the movie blow while surrounded by 5 real cocaine containing coca plants.

Attached Files: