Coasters made outta silly putty....

Discussion in 'General' started by Rastafurry, May 8, 2010.

1. It seems like a great idea!!

So here i am baking on a friday night, drinking a nice cold soda and smoking on a fat one , and playing with this glow in the dark silly putty i picked up from spencers one day. Anyways, i put it down to type, and then i take a sip of my drink. I then place the drink on the silly putty, which gave me the idea. If your arm hits the drink,it wont spill!!!!! And yet it doesnt take super extra strength to pick it up, its so practical man.... at least i think it is...

Sorry if i ran on there a bit though. But what are your thoughts on Silly Putty Coasters for your drink? It could save the problem of stinky sticky gross carpets forever! and maybe a super sized silly putty bong holder!!! Mann....:hello::hello::hello:

2. Damn man.

This is some quantum shit.

3. I can only image they'll get gross fast. They will attract everything.
    A plus is they're expendable.

4. Dude, I swear its like your sig goes with every post you make.

5. plus the silly putty might leave some sort of grease stain or something similar on the table if you leave it there too long, pretty much defeating the point of a coaster

6. I just want that glow in the dark puddy. That sounds awesome

7. #7 NYC Diesel, May 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
    wrap it in saran wrap and you can still mold it but the putty wont turn to shit in a week. Might be less grabby but still lasts longer =\

thats less than a dollar per life-long cup holder. if you ask me, that is the deal of the century!

[​IMG]

Brought to you by RecessionFriendly&Son