Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coast guard drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thizzlam, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Sup blades, for my summer job at my marina im required to take a drug test through the coast guard. I stopped smoking about 4 weeks ago, and have been playing lacrosse for 2 hours everyday for the last 2 weeks, drinking lots of water/ cranberry juice, and saunaing at least 3 times a week.

Yesterday I took an at home drug test, First Check Brand, and I came out negative. I know this is a good sign, but will the coastguard test I am taking next week be a lot sensitive? should I worry?

2. You'll be fine.

3. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's just a normal piss test as far as I know. I passed my drug test at MEPS after about 3 weeks. But I'm skinny, so that definitely depends.

4. Depends on how often you smoked.

If you smoked daily, and you have some fat on your body: YOU ARE FUCKED

If you smoked occasionally, you're fine.

Coast guard puts it's D-Tests through a lab, the sample is analyzed three times before it's determined negative or positive.

5. I smoked about 3 times a week leading up to my 1 month t break