Coachella 2013

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by 14grams, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Who's going?

Lineup looks insane

Earl Sweatshirt, the Wu-Tang Clan, 2 Chainz, Vampire Weekend, Phoenix, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jurassic 5, Bassnectar . a shit load more...

[​IMG]

I went to Electric Forest last year which was amazing, won't make it to Coachella 13', however.

2. If only coachella was closer.... What a killer lineup man, hopefully bisco has a sick lineup cause thats the only festival i'll be attending this year sadly :(

3. pretty lights-knife party-kill the noise.

4. Postal service?!!?!!??!!!?!?!!?!?!?!?

5. roni size is the shit, along the peppers, and wu tang, lou reed....shit

6. Shittiest line up I've seen for Coachella yet...

7. really?

8. blur, Modest, jurassic 5, dog blood, nectar, passion pit, tegan and sara, infected mushroom, of monsters, modestep, aesop rock, xx, sigur ros, new order, hot chip, grizzly bear, benny benassi, moby, yeasayer, simian mobiledisco, portugal, major lazer, bingo players, kill the noize, vampire weekend, wu tang, pretty lights, excision, gaslight anthem, dinosaur junior, dirty phonics

I bolded the bands that you may not be as well versed with; definitely check out their life performances if you would!

9. The one thing i don't understand is how they have Wu Tang Clan, and then 2 Chainz.

Hype i guess

10. LEE (motherfucking) SCRATCH (motherfucking) PERRY!!!

11. Damn not too bad of a lineup..I kinda want to go..but I don't know how to feel...my first time seeing red hot live and NO FRUSCIANTE?

I'm not one of those idiots who hate Red Hot just cause he left tho.

12. Idiots? The band is worse without him...

13. Coachella 2013's going to be epic!

Whether you're going or not you can listen to all the artists and watch their videos here: showshow.fm/la/coachella

:cool:

14. dat line up:eek: i wish i could go but i can't afford it:(

15. So wish i could go

16. It's a solid lineup. I mostly listen to electronic though. Not really familiar with all the other artists, besides the rhcp and wu-tang. It's adding more and more electronic every year. But last years lineup was better, IMO.

17. the peppers are the peppers with john frusciante. he is the main with the stratocaster. but hey, the band has played with out him before. if anthony left then it would be a different story, it would be end of band....i still like the the lineup esp with lee perry....

Maaaaaaaan they should've gotten Scratch for Bonnaroo......