Coachella 2010

Discussion in 'General' started by Tjyoda, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I'm a Coachella virgin and was thinking about going and camping there this year with a couple friends. The line-up sounds sick.

Anybody have any experience with security there, in particular getting weed by the car checks? I was planning on rolling up a some blunts and hiding them in a cake.

2. I'm a Coachella virgin too and all it took was seeing that BASSNECTAR is on the 2nd day lineup to convince me that this will for sure be my first year headin out there =).

3. idk the lineup didn't really appeal to me this year. my sister went a few years back and saw roger waters. it would take someone like that to get me out. DEVO would be cool but not cool enough to drive near 2000 miles lol.

4. For reals anyone have any info on how intense security is at this festival? I went to bonnaroo in 2003 and people were walking around selling bud and drinking while waiting to enter the festival. I wonder if it's as lax here. All I really want is to bring in enough smoke for a couple people for three days. Any advice from previous attendees? Thanks!