Co2 vinegar &Soda

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by CheesyPeace, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been using vinegar and baking soda to produce co2 for 15 minute periods in my grow room where I shut off the fan. The plants look really nice after the 15 minutes.. It looks like they are happy as hell and enjoying it.

Now has anyone else use the baknig soda and vinegar method to produce C02 and had any good results?? I think it helps but then again i just took a big weed ball hoot offf the stove..

I can\'t really figure out how to make the best dripp system yet or exactly how to use it the most efficiently yet but maybe onwe of you guys has figured out a good way to use the soda/vinegar metheod..

Can you share?

2. search? its been covered quiet a few times i\'ve searched it before myself.

3. Ya Well Thanks For The Adive I Will Go Search Then Jackk Ass

4. your welcome? i\'m sorry you cant press search and type \'co2, homemade co2, co2 howto\'... I may be the jack ass but thats still better than a lazy, dumb ass.

Really bugs me that you decide to call me a jackass because i\'m not gonna do the search for you and post the url. go #%^ yourself.

5. whoa, i didnt expect that.
    damn man, i wouldnt want to tell you nothing.

6. Anyways, the Yeast and Sugar method works better. Search for the how-to for this. Buy some aquarium tube and run it so its facing up from the bottom of the stem. I used the Vinegar and Baking Soda method and the reactions seemed to not last long at all.

7. yeah i\'ve been using the yeast and sugar, it has been working quite well. im wondering how long i should wait until i replace the sugar and yeast, i\'ve been replacing it about weekly but i\'m not really sure:confused:

8. I replace every 5 days or so, maybe they last longer I hear 7? but who knows.

9. first you tell me to go search then you come back to my post to bitch around and passs judgement. Well fuck you shitface I wish I could beast the living shit out of you in real life . If you don\'t want to help then fuck off ok dont come back aroun 10 times to look at my post and cock off calling me a dumbass. Obviously your the dumbass because no one listens to your opinion myself included.

You probably can\'t even afford a decent grow setup! Are you one of these guys who owns 5 CFLs and some bag seed and thinks they are an expert?/? LOL

Please, if you want any credibility at all, I dare you to even post a few pics of what your setup is running, and lets see how your plants are doing. And even if you had seen previous posts about Co2 and vinnegar who cares, I have read all of those posts too and alot of them are shitty and basic withought details and ways to rigs a good dripper system/ supplies list or how much you will need.

So as you can see there are lots of aspects that need simplification to create an easier homemade alternative for Co2.

So blow me faggot and dont post under my threads anymore please

10. brother, you need a hug. Is everything ok at home?

Seriously, I dont think i\'m an expert - i\'m just not so HELPLESS that I cant do a simple search for a howto that someone put more effort into than anyone feels like putting out for you.

Cant afford a decent grow setup? We wont touch that one, I make enough money to not have to grow my weed. Also whats up why dont you just buy a real Co2 system? Your gonna bash me for price so why are you being cheap?. The only reason I try growing is because its a fun LEARNING experiance. If my g/f would remember to bring her digi one of these days i\'d update my journal. I\'m currently reveggin a speed queen I harvested almost 3wks ago. Yeah my setup is small, but at least my plant doesn\'t die under its \"simple\" setup.

11. man, some threads are like gold entertainment!
    its amazing how little it takes to piss you off.
    to bad there arnt any \"mommy\" like characters posting here that could spoon feed you.

what kinda computers do you have at the insane asylum anyway?

12. I really Like the beer bucket method of producing co2...I just cycle the homebrew kit and brew beer in 3-4 buckets outside the air intake to my closet grow...the exhaust fan draws the air from the brew area, mixing the co2 with the intake air...I dont know how much it produced, but the plants grew fatter, faster and as a result the yield was increased...alas there is a downside, you gotta get rid of 50 bottles of beer per bucket every 2 weeks or so...:D

13. man, i think you have the ingredients for a nice party every 2 weeks! :)

another convienient way for CO2, burn liquid propane, butane in your growroom.
    easy source: lighter fluid!
    the only thing i would be worried about is unwanted CO. which will be minimized if you use pure hydrocarbons.

and one of those CO2 tester kits would be a great tool if you\'re Co2ing

14. Dude go buy all the shwag you can find. I bet you will be jealous of one thing though. And that is that I am getting 5 grams of purple kush and 5 grams of jack herrer this thursday or Friday! So that\'s 10 grams of the worlds finest chronic I will be smoking over the next week, suck that out of my ASSSSWHOLE.

15. stuff your chronic up your ass, little kid.
    if you need help, my foot can help you out.

16. you tell someone that lives in cali that they should be jealous, where do you think those strains came from? :cool:

Co2booster is probably the best co2 product i\'ve used, good for small sized rooms.

If your really Co2 serious then pick up a bottle and a regulator. It will last a while if you have a small space.

17. Dude you need to calm down because your not hard. So now I smoke shwag eh? Those are simple words from a little kid.

I guess this half-ounce of Big Red I got doesn\'t got shit on your stuff... rofl. lol. btw how are your plants doing? NorCali said two things I like. For one I live where the best of the best is grown - if all I could find was shwag i\'d get a MMJ card considering how much of a joke that program is. Also, if your serious about Co2 your gonna need to get a REAL setup - i\'d concentrate on fine tuning your basics, and getting counseling for your anger problems - may god forbid you ever have children. These guys can help if you need to talk - http://www.counseling.org/.

18. eyecon dude, you dont need to humor this chap after the way hes been disrepecting you. its ur good nature that you are though.....
    little kiddy thinks hes all hardcore...:laughing:
    im waiting for his next idiotic reply to see what else his mommy taught him.

19. Best thread ever... And im sorry CheesyPeace, but i\'ve read some of your other threads where people have tried to give you advice and you blow up in their face like 20 jews surrounding a nazi... Your fucking rediculous dude. Get some help. Please. Before you tear yourself apart in anger...

And yes, the cheapest best method i\'ve tried so far is the sugar water and yeast combo, I\'ve got a gallon jug with 1/4 suger, 1/2 water, and some yeast, and those little fuckers last me a while. I\'m using just regular fishtank hoseline to run the Co2 into my case up to my plant.

Let the flaming begin....

Edit... eyecon, im in central Valley too, about an hour south of Sac, where abouts are you?

20. Peace, love, all that crap...c\'mon guys, OK?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.