CO2 Usage Survey

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by velanarris, Nov 21, 2009.

1. So I've done a ton of outdoor grows and I'm just now getting into indoor hydroponics after seeing some of the DIY and how-to's from this forum (thanks a lot guys, your innovation is inspiring). In any event, my question is, how many of you are supplimenting CO2 and how greatly has it affected your yields?

I spent a lot of time in the aquarium hobby and so I'm currently experimenting with adding organic carbon (Flourish Excel) to my plant's water. As so far the results are not inspiring.

2. I use organic CO2 generators. I couldn't tell you the difference for me, because I've had it since day 1. An old friend of mine in my hometown bought a co2 tank, years ago. I don't know what ppm he increased it to. He doubled his yields though.

3. wow DOUBLED!? I've been trying to look into a small Co2 setup. are you sure you mean DOUBLED!

4. Yes sir. If I remember correctly, he had several 20lbs(i think) tanks. He would hook one up, whie he gets the other ones refilled. Again, I don't know the rate that he used them. I also don't know what, if any adjustments in other aspects contributed the end results.