co2 solutions ?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by spectraflo, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Alright I plan on running

two 3x3 tents and a 3x2 tent in a 8x6ft space that can be lengthened if I change where the plastic curtains are that seal off the area..

Since I am running tents in what can be an enclosed area, or opened.

I am trying to figure out a CO2 solution for my space.. What I understand is that typically people would feed CO2 via hose into their tent.. for a period of time, then vent. ( During LIGHTS ON period)

CO2 tanks seem like it'd be a ridiculous chore to refill weekly, and extremely heavy and impractical to move in and out of the space..

So I am looking for another solution..

Will those mycelium bags be worth a crap to hang one or two into a tent?

I am guessing I am much better off using a propane burner, but am a little lost on these, and weather there is newer and better technology ( Since most info on CO2 in grow rooms is from 2013-2008 or before..)

Ive read in one place there was cool running propane burners but am at a loss in finding these units..

a little bit confused on how they work.. weather they require a person to turn them on and ignite them.. or weather I can have it hooked up and automated with a switch and co2 sensor ? Automation to some extent is definitely the way I would like to go..

Would I be able to run the burner in the enclosed space outside of the tents, and it CO2 the area enough to get into the tents at a high enough level / ppm ?

Is there any safety risks I need to consider with excess CO2 coming into the rest of the room outside of the closed off space?

trying to cover all my corners and optimize as much as possible, I do have the funds to invest on good equipment, and the time to apply my self to make it all worth it.

any input on do's dont's and how to achieve success in this initiative would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ^_^