CO2 questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DangerouslyHigh, Feb 1, 2010.

1. OK, I have a few questions on methods to produce CO2 in my grow room. I've read that some people use dry ice as one method, I was looking into doing this. I just don't know if it would be better to do the dry ice method or if I should go get a bottle of CO2 and manually let some out so often?(I don't have a CO2 regulator yet...)

If you know any other relatively inexpensive ways please let me know :)

Peace, DH:smoking:

2. "CO2" and "inexpensive" are usually not found in the same sentence, my friend!

3. agree...the average co2 setup is between 750 and 2500, this being a good setup and depending on size of room, a larger room it would be more beneficial to get more co2 bottles so you dont have to go and fill them up so often.

i mean you can go the cheap route. but you wont be using the co2 efficiently

4. spend the dough and get a decent setup. i bought a cheap regulator, timer, solonoid, tubing, combo for around 160 bucks. the bottle was another couple hundred. look around for some deals but the cheapest you are going to get good co2 coverage is 350. dry ice and fermentation methods are a joke and a waste of time.

5. Naw, you can get carbonated water cheap, spray your bitches with that every once in a while, I believe this is the most economical option. Where are you going to get dry ice from?

Another method would be fabricating a co2 dispenser harnessing one or more of those C02 cartridges used for pellet guns(hooking it up to a time release), you would have to know what you where doing though, because you could fuck around and hurt yourself with one of those things.