Co2 question

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by SirShmokeAlot, Aug 16, 2004.

1. I just started growing dro in me closet... i was wandering if i took the CO2 bottle off my paintball gun and occasionally just open the valve in my closet. would that do any thing? i have an unlimited supply of compressed co2 so i could really fill the closet with some co2. let me know if it would help!!!

2. i also have nitrogen that i could do the same thing with.

3. it would do something til u opened the door or vented the place.

4. if it's a small enough closet and like froggy said, till you opened the doors to vent.........you'd need a lot of paintball cartridges though.........i use a soda stream, it has a bigger bottle.........Peace out.........Sid

5. They sell Co2 and O2 generators.

Don't seem to cost al lthat much it's a matter of risk reward.If it helps the babies I guess we would have to evaluate the benift vers the cost.
    O2 and Co2 generators can be bought for about $200 each and some units have a double use . meaning they can do either one but not both at the same time.

6. In Scotland getting things like that is a bit more difficult, and probably a bit more than 200 bucks...........

i'd also have a problem fitting one into my growroom........lol........Peace out.........Sid

7. want the good news about global warming?

it seems that we humans should have the CO2 content in that atmosphere around 400 ppm in a short time. we are in the 390 ppm range now and the increase seems to be going faster.

the bad news is that the earth is starting to titrate itself and the world is getting more acidic. the oceans, the rivers, the soils, are all getting more acidic but alas that is another story.

8. Co2 helps create more females... So it definetly wouldn't hurt! but you would want to have a well designed room thats airtight but then you still want good ventilation lol figure that one out hehe

Like Mow2 said Co2 generators are way easier to deal with, but if you have an unlimited supply of Co2 I'm sure you could come up with something if you put your mind to it

9. not sure that more CO2 produces more females. infact, ill bet the data shows absolutely no diff.