Co2 Question (Yes.....another one)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chunk, Jul 18, 2009.

1. After spending over a year in the "City", I have finally taken the the next step in my growing ventures by getting setup to use Co2, and had a couple of questions that I can't seem to find answers to using the search function.

I am using a tank and regulator unit with a Green Air Products controller. It is keeping my space at 1400-1600 approximately. The A/C unit is keeping the room temps at 72`-75`, and in 2 days I have noticed a definite growth burst already. My first question is: I have read that plants can TOLERATE higher room temps, but do they LIKE the room temps to be higher?

My second question is: I have noticed that the newer emerging growth is quite yellow, with green tips on new leaves. I have kept up on my nutes as usual (without Co2), and need to know if there is a certain percentage I should up the fertilizer. I am using the GH/Lucas Formula in 3 bubble buckets. What is the highest ppm that they will tolerate with Co2?

I also have 4 plants growing in soil, which are being fertilized with Botanicaire Pure Blend Pro bloom formula (1 oz. per/ga). This solution, mixed as directed, reads 700-750 ppm on my meter.

Thanks in advance for any help.............chunk