Co2, LED, Sealed 4x4 picture grow journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Growjournal, Oct 29, 2017.

1. #1 Growjournal, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Strains-
    White russian autos
    Ultra lemon haze
    Blueberry
    White widow

Limit - 25

The Setup-
    - Mars Hydro 4x4x7 tent for veg and clones/moms

- Two Mars Hydro pro 2 epistar 160
    .. Working on building a led light.. Pics soon

- Two 6 inch vortex inline fans with backdraft dampers
    - Fan speed controllers
    - a direct to outside exhaust fan with damper and controller
    - all fans are on day night temp controllers that turn on if the tent or room heat up
    - 30 pint royal sovereign dehumidifier
    Hanging from tent
    - 20 lb co2 tank and titan electric regulator with analog ppm controller
    - window is plywood plastic and sealed.
    - door.. plastic and a tarp zipper.

The Grow
    - two small 2x4 plastic ebb and. Flow tablesand 100litre Reservoir

Plants were started in rapid rloters. And went to 4 inch Rockwell blocks then plastic pots with a hydroton perlite 50/50mix
    There will be Drip stakes going in the pots on Tuesday, well water 200ppm plus 600 base veg nutes for now

This was a bad idea looking back.
    The rw and hydroton dry out differently so that's causing a little problems

The Temps have been around 24c/50rh in the day

12c and 50rh at night

Any suggestions or help or bullshit welcome

Thank you :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. And I'm on well water at about 200ppm

3. Little bit of yellowing on the lower leaf of the Blueberry mom. Thinking it's calcium. I'm on well water at 200ppm so something probably getting locked out.

R. O. Water system soon..

Attached Files:

4. Update.

I took one tent down. And IL do the flowering in the sealed bedroom.

All my autos are on a table under flower mode on the leds and got their first dose of flower nutes

The mothers are still in the tent

Pics later :)

5. little bit more yellowing .

ive been going light with the nutrient schedule but the medium im using ( 50/50 mix of clay balls and perlite) is very airy and needs nutrient drip pretty often so ive been going light on the nutes.

today i went up to almost 1000 with a tsp of calmag this time to see how that goes on well water. im switching to reverse osmosis when the package comes in teusday.

6. Picture update

Attached Files:

7. #7 Growjournal, Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    so im going to flower in the open room , no tent. and run co2 lines over the plants. and have the exhaust fan on my temp sensor to evacuate the air if it goes over 30c

8. Pic update.
    Made some nutes soup and I've been dipping them for now until the dripper gear gets here

Flower 1050ppm
    Veg800ppm
    Ph 5.9

Air stone in the soup. In 5gal buckets with air stones

Attached Files:

9. Pic Update

Attached Files:

10. After their first whole day on drip systems (every 2 hrs (not the first 2 or last 3) for 15 min), the plants are looking happy.

Checked the pH and ppm of the reservoirs last night:
    Fl: 7.6 and 900 - We added a weak dose of nutes to bring the ppm up a bit and the pH back down
    Ve: 8.2 and 700 - added water and pH down

Attached Files:

11. great looking plants bro! so jealous of the gear, one day maybe ill stop doing these low budget grows haha

theres been updates on my grow if u want to check it out!

• Like Like x 1
  12. The room is really taking shape. And we added a dripper system, veg ppm around 800 we add water PhD to 5.8 and when the ppm drop a few hundred ppm we add 10mls of a and b and ph the water

Attached Files:

13. Did a lot of trial and error but it's working good now

I should have left the 4inch cubes on the table instead of putting them in buckets of clay balls and perlite

Got hoses running to the side of the cubes into the pots..

Got both tables on one res, gone sterile now I add two ml per 5gal of the pool shock mix I made 1gram per gallon of hth pool shock 65%caL hypo

Got rid of the voodoo juice it's basic for now until I learn more about sterile res.

Jungle juice advanced nutrients bloom a/b

Calmag 2tsp/gal

Still on well water 150-200ppm. Waiting on stealth ro 150gpd to come in the mail

Go the screens setup over the plants.

Separated the white russian autos and the ultra lemon haze autos s they have different flowing time the Russians are a few weeks ahead

I added a res heater at 65 f. Is this OK?

Is it OK to use surfactants with chlorine?

What other additives are OK to use with chlorine sterile rez??

There is a hole in the ceiling that leads to a vent outside so when my closet exhaust fan kicks in, it draws fresh cool outside air. Though a filter. Fan is on day night heat sensor

Attached Files:

14. Plant update. The switch to sterile has been great. Just realized I'm using calmag organic so I bought a/n sensi-cal just for hydroponic not organic so it won't gum up my res and hoses

Attached Files:

15. More pics.
    Flower
    ppm about 900
    ph 6

Veg
    850ppm
    ph6

Light dose of calmag every four days
    2ml/gal chlorine every 3days

5mls per gaL of a/b base nutes every 4 days DSC_0386.JPG DSC_0385.JPG DSC_0389.JPG

16. Veg ppm 700
    Ph 6

Flower 900
    Ph6

Yesterday added 5ml/gal of calmag

Today add 2ml/gal of chlorine for sterile resevoir.. This is working out very well

Feed soon

Buds on white russian auto are popping nicely.

The ultra lemon haze is more sativa and supposedly a few extra weeks but I lead see some hairs so that's good

The Blueberry, white widow and green crack moms are all standing straight up loving the tent. And it's providing a little extra humidity even with the door open

Autos and moms are all on the same 18/6

17. Pic update :)

Attached Files:

18. Added the tarp zipper door for smell ND stealth

Added a carbon filter for smell

And did a full resevoir change /gear cleaning on Thursday and switched to remo nutes for veg

And picked up non organic calmag for the hydro system. The organic stuff was leaving a slime

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. How many days does it usually take to go from a cut clone to harvest?

20. I just have the one tent and my lights are on a 12x12 cycle. I'm considering another, smaller, tent for clones. What is the light cycle you keep on your clones?