Co2 I Hear Good And I Hear Bad

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MRBULL, Nov 29, 2007.

1. IM NEW TO THIS JUST GOT DONE DOING MY FRIST CROP NOW I HAVE A NEW SET IN VEG I HEAR CO2 WORKS WONDERS AND I HEAR DONT WASTE MY TIME BUYING A SETUP I HAVE A 12X12 ROOM 2 HPS1000W LIGHTS WOULD LIKE TO HERE SOME OPINIONS ON CO2 I HOPE I DONT SOUND DUM :wave:

2. Do a search for a bottle type C02 maker that uses active yeast and sugar in water to make C02, Cheap and easy. And yes, C02 will help your crops out especially if your room doesn't get all out of fresh outside air.

3. Thanks For The Info Yeah I Think Im Going To Buy A Small Setup For My Room Anymore Info

4. That room is way too big for any home brew to up your PPM. Your limited to compressed CO2 tanks or a CO2 generator to cover that much area. You would have to have a 50 gallon vat of that stinky mix to get the effect your looking for. Before you buy into any CO2 gimmick, look at the cost per grow cycle to see if it's worth it or not.

5. Just get a CAP GEN-1E generator,NG or propane if you can supply it,@ over 1000 sq feet even duel tanks will require refilling often.

6. TYPING IN CAPS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE 12 YEARS OLD.

7. Anyone with a12'x12' room and two 1000W fixtures is NOT 12 YEARS OLD.:rolleyes:

8. and if they are they have some kick ass parents

9. Fuckin aye, man! Haha. That part made me laugh a little :D:p

10. co2 does help a little. I wouldn't invest much money in it, though.

11. Ide say if your growin for a short time your right,but if you plan on avoiding dealers forever its a good investment IMHO.

12. Boosting CO2 works best for high temp grow ops. Above about 85F the MJ plant has difficulty uptaking CO2, so in those circumstances you will see the most positive effect from boosting CO2. Although, in that situation I would recommend working to lower your temps rather than trying to boost CO2.

13. Im going for the sealed grow 85F. 1500ppm all day so im not in the norm but im hopeing it will be a success for the long haul.

14. Your grow room does not need to be hot to get increased growth with CO2 enrichment.

15. But it wont hurt and with a burner and 1000w HID sealed the AC will need to run alot more which i pay for,so unless i NEED to cool the room why waste $$?BTW, i will use a chiller if your wondering.

16. This is correct and on the flip side a grow w/o CO2 enrichment uses it better at lower temps.:D

17. Thanks For All The Info Grass City

18. Thats just what we are here for,other than the standard selfish reasons.:D