CO2 fizzo tabs?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by scihead, May 18, 2002.

1. We know we definitely need some type of CO2 source. We're currently unsure whether the CO2 tab method will work significantly because they are sooooo much cheaper than the tanks and regulators. ANY INPUT???PLEASE???TABS????

2. How large an area are you trying to provide CO2 for....?

[​IMG]

3. My grow closet is approximately 12' long by 3.5' wide by 8' high and gradually gets lower (picture the classic math problem everyone knows: a flag pole with the shadow cast onto the ground). It creates a 3D triangle figure. To answer your question, a small space.

4. Small Coleman propane heater,that fits the short bottles.(you monitor),,or small CO2 generator.

Large candles..set into large coffee cans for safety.you wont have to monitor

vinegar drip into baking soda..you wont have to monitor.

[​IMG]

5. It would be ideal if I didn't have to monitor it as much...a candle placed in coffee cans emits CO2??.....nice,,,that may be the way to go. Are there any specific details as to what I should do? If you have time, could you explain the idea behind the vinegar drip system as well...thanks Ndica you've been very helpful.

6. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST...THANK YOU.