CO2 Cost Free Generator (PATENT PENDING :))

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrassCharles, Sep 9, 2003.

1. I had a prototype idea about constructing a Maintenance free-Cost Free CO2 Generator and i would like your opinions.

Imagine a growing room split in two parts. Part A and Part B.
    Part A hosts normal kinds of plants (NOT WEED) with a normal configuration .. HPS Lamp, air intake, etc etc...

Part B hosts "The Other Kind" of plants. 1,2 or as many can fit in the chamber and match your space and light config.

Part B Has 1 Active Air Outtake and 1-2 Holes sucking air from room A for Air Intake.

When light(s) are ON in room A are TURNED OFF in room B and vice versa.

It is common knowledge that plants inhale CO2 during Photosynthesis stage and exhale CO2 during night (rest time)

So instead of using normal air for the plants all you have to do is to slowly suck air from the DARK room and enrich the Light Active room with CO2.

would it work ?

blueprints to follow!! :)

2. i doubt it wud, and if it did, Y?

a plant gives off a lot less co2 than it uses, ur surply room wud have to b huge compaired to the grow room.

u wud have to deal with the humidity.

a commercial co2 genarator burns propane and gives off co2 and heat. so does a cheap gas fire that runs off the bottled gas. dead cheap to run aswell and it dont waste ur space.